I backed into my drivers ed teachers wifes brand new car about a year ago, the only damage to my truck was a little dent below the taillight, no bumper damage, not even a scratch. No tail light damage. And it fucked up this altima's front left 1/4 panel.

Good ol' american steel +1

Japanese Fiberglass -1

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

lol imm just lucky as all hell it wasnt my explorer it sits SO MUCH LOWER i would have fucked up my shitty plastic bumper probably the hatch and could have smashed the glass with how fast he was going.. (it was a 45mph road when he hit me) and no i was legally stopped waiting for someone to turn... and thank you all for your appretiation :) i love this forum its so much better than ca.com..... o well i get a new back bumper 2 because he scratched the plastic... and i was going to go buy one anyway so i made out... and thank you my neck was looked at i pulled or tore a muscle.. i cant remember after 13 x rays...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

DAMN GOTTA LOVE STEEL HITCHES!!!

glad your ok bro...dont need any of my TDH boys gettin hurt.

Some girl rear ended my truck in the parking lot the other day. sad thing was i was leaning against my truck...felt it shift forward then roll back. she got out freaking out OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY...my first thought was DAMN YOUR FUCKIN HOT!! then i looked at her without even looking at my truck and i said its ok..you didnt hurt my truck i got a steel hitch...im sorry for your bumper though. so i look after she leaves...not a damn thing to my truck..she got a stretch mark where the hitch "warped" her plastic bumper on her civic.

i should have had her exchange insurance so i could have gotten her number haha.

but besides me glad your ok bro

should a made a bid ass deal about it til you got her number hahaa

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

i have never had a problem with any of my fords :) i own 3 now I LOVE THEM my moms new jeep that she payed 50 for has more problems then my 86 mustang gt..... o well we shall just wait till ford owns chrysler jeep and all other chrysler byproducts :)

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

DAMN GOTTA LOVE STEEL HITCHES!!!

glad your ok bro...dont need any of my TDH boys gettin hurt.

Some girl rear ended my truck in the parking lot the other day. sad thing was i was leaning against my truck...felt it shift forward then roll back. she got out freaking out OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY...my first thought was DAMN YOUR FUCKIN HOT!! then i looked at her without even looking at my truck and i said its ok..you didnt hurt my truck i got a steel hitch...im sorry for your bumper though. so i look after she leaves...not a damn thing to my truck..she got a stretch mark where the hitch "warped" her plastic bumper on her civic.

i should have had her exchange insurance so i could have gotten her number haha.

but besides me glad your ok bro

That same thing happened last month to me a girl comes to me in the hallway and says some girl hit your truck I just said was it in the back she said ya im like its fine ive got a hitch on it. Well I came out after school looked at my truck ok nothing is wrong go to the back bamm her car was fucked big time I had a big pintle hitch on it at the time for my skidsteer trailer it didnt do shit to my hitch but ruined the front of her car

That same thing happened last month to me a girl comes to me in the hallway and says some girl hit your truck I just said was it in the back she said ya im like its fine ive got a hitch on it. Well I came out after school looked at my truck ok nothing is wrong go to the back bamm her car was fucked big time I had a big pintle hitch on it at the time for my skidsteer trailer it didnt do shit to my hitch but ruined the front of her car

Hahahhahaha.

Trucks with hitches FTMFW!!! lol... :01nocomment8so:

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust