The best way to get any kind of decent performance from an economy car like the Camry is a complete engine swap. Getting a 'front cut' from a car that has a similar front end (ie. engine/transmission and front suspension setup) as your Camry will be the best way. But don't expect anything good at all from an N/A 4cyl motor. Without a turbo it just won't happen. I would save up, wait till you're off your 'P' plates and then buy something quick. Sinking huge dollars into a Camry is just not worth it. I recommend an R32 GTR for good performance for dollar.

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Ok i am going to get these parts. Full 2.25" exhaust with 3" cannon muffler and gennie headers, Cold air intake, performance plugs, DBA drilled rotors "front", Crow cam, re-maped ECU, bigger injectors and fuel pump, performance pulleys, take out the back seats.

Plus getting a 250amp alternator with 0 guauge wire.

australia03junehl4.gifCURRENT SET UP

Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits

Audio helon 4ch amp

Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock

2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each

That size exhaust may be too big... you'll loose alot of torque dude to reduced back pressure. Headers are top idea!

Intake, plugs, brake upgrade... tick, tick, tick.

The rest are pretty major work, especially cam. You can't just put a Cam into a car over lunch... especially with a front wheel drive!

I say start small then work your way up :)

australia03junehl4.gif

Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol

Rockford T800.4

Rockford T1 15 (sealed)

Rockford 6.5 Components

Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler

Build goals...

1x RF P300.2

4x Hertz HCX165's

Built Completes :)

Alpine 9886 Headunit

RF P300.2

RF P500-1bd

2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz

4x Hertz HCX130's

Current comment...

Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades

What type of Alternator are you getting?

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

What type of Alternator are you getting?

I am getting a H/O 250amp alternator don't know what brand yet, Don't what brands they have in Austalia. It will be for 2 15" or 18" DDesign subs.

Edited by jazza02

Audio helon 4ch amp

Took the car for a spin 2 day and The damm thing has a REV limiter. :censored: O well i least i wont blow up the engine. When i get a tacho im gonna set the redline on that to 5000rpm instead of 6000rpm. But im just gonna get a cold air intake,headers and polyuratheane bushes for the steering and suspension. This will hopefully not take a huge chunk out of my Next system money!!

Audio helon 4ch amp

Took the car for a spin 2 day and The damm thing has a REV limiter. :censored: O well i least i wont blow up the engine. When i get a tacho im gonna set the redline on that to 5000rpm instead of 6000rpm. But im just gonna get a cold air intake,headers and polyuratheane bushes for the steering and suspension. This will hopefully not take a huge chunk out of my Next system money!!

i would recommend some kind of engine damper. it sounds stupid and makes no horsepower, but it lets the horsepower and torque go to the wheels a little easier. it will help with whee spin and drive line shock.

----reference's----

meade916

i would recommend some kind of engine damper. it sounds stupid and makes no horsepower, but it lets the horsepower and torque go to the wheels a little easier. it will help with whee spin and drive line shock.

Are they rare to find, Do they cost alot to fit and buy. Could you fit it yuor self?

Audio helon 4ch amp