Sundown Audio

You gotta be as cool as the other side of the pillow. Do you think that you are capable of being that cool? I know I sure have a hard time doing so. It ain't easy being in Jacob's army :D

lmao ....nice... u gotta luv that cool side ... as soon as i get this bizoch build ill send ya some pics an see what ya'll think

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

post them up ...

lol i havnt started yet ... i start next weekend when i go on vacation...the wall subs and wiring will be done then on to the doors and front stage ... all with the help of Brian from Team BK to drop the knowledge into my build... im planning to get it all finished and post all pix an vidz of the complete build ... no waiting for updates

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

lol i havnt started yet ... i start next weekend when i go on vacation...the wall subs and wiring will be done then on to the doors and front stage ... all with the help of Brian from Team BK to drop the knowledge into my build... im planning to get it all finished and post all pix an vidz of the complete build ... no waiting for updates

Nice ....i know Brian .....just post them up ...when you start...good luck ....if i can help you in anyway i will http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Nice ....i know Brian .....just post them up ...when you start...good luck ....if i can help you in anyway i will http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

yea he is a pretty kool guy and im sure we'll have lots of drunkin pix since im bringin the beer! thanx mane i appricate it!

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

If Brian's working on your ride then it's gonna be fuckin loud son. Doing http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif all day every day.

Here's a pic of your boy that was on Termpro

Posted Image [/QB]

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

If Brian's working on your ride then it's gonna be fuckin loud son. Doing http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif all day every day.

oh yea i have complete faith after hearing some of his builds ... just one dd 9515 in a jeep liberty walled hurt...well my ears lol ...but im ready!! Edited by jonnylowkon

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2

You don't fish hook while you're cupping the balls. Who taught him that kind of technique? Lol, this is going a little off topic now.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz