did he say his window wont roll down and all that shit too? :rofl:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

if you knew it wasnt true, why the thread title: is this true.

can I delete this?

if you want dave go ahead. sorry about the bandwith waste. i am bored no kid today and no wifey.

----reference's----

meade916

taken from Car Electronic Basics

Many people are under the impression that adding a second battery will cure their electrical problems. If one battery is good then two must be better. Right? Wrong. Remember that the function of a battery is to start the vehicle and to provide power when the vehicle is not running. The only thing a second battery will help you with is "parking lot" listening time. Basically it will provide you the additional capacity to run your stereo longer without starting the vehicle. After the vehicle is started the second battery becomes another load on an already overworked alternator.

a guy over on the grandprix forums says that extra batteries do nothing. he says that any real stereo person will tell you the only way to help you electrical is to add a capacitor or a in his words a "1,000" amp alt. he told me that for my system which is at the very most 2,500 watts that i would need a 100 farad cap and that magical alt.

Once you exceed the output capability of you alt, the batteries "kick in" and back it up. Now, if you continue to exceed the output of your alt, and drain your batteries. . agreed . . with this heavy of usage . . you need an alt. .

But, if you give the alt time to get things charged back up . . then lay on it again . .you're good. And, from my experience, AGM batteries seems to come back a lot faster than flooded batteries ..

It all depends on usage .. but a high output alt is never a bad thing.

did he say his window wont roll down and all that shit too? :rofl:

hey i took my truck into the shop to have some work done to it and when i left my window didn't work! luckily it was the dealer i bought it from and had a new motor put in that same day

just tell him he is a fucking idiot and call it a day.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

i have dual redtops and run a 1A trickle charger whenever the car is parked in the garage and notice a huge difference when driving, especially when i'm playing the woofer.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i have dual redtops and run a 1A trickle charger whenever the car is parked in the garage and notice a huge difference when driving, especially when i'm playing the woofer.

-Drew

hows the electricity bill?

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg