New Smd / Ascendant Audio Sub In The Works! (cats Out! Page 8, Pics Page 12!)

i honestly think it has something to do with his update in the hoopty thread about the guys at rockford coming over and doing a photo shoot

yea but I think this thread was around before then. Still I'm willing to bet it's RF related. Steve...like I said, pm me, and I will zip my lips, and buy one of your beanies hahah

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Steve...I expect a text tomorrow with full details.

....ok....atleast a hint. :diablo:

Michael Hughes = 6X SPL World Champion - Loudest on the planet in db Drag, USACi, and IASCA.

I know, I know!!!

RF is finally coming out with a 18" sub again, and want Meade there for the unveiling !!

come on, a maybe at least?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

^^ thats what Iam thinking

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.