New Smd / Ascendant Audio Sub In The Works! (cats Out! Page 8, Pics Page 12!)

naww man, im gettin a brand new escalade if i get one.....maybe even an EXT. Again, if i wanted to drive an older Caddy i may as well just stick with my Tahoe - im ready to do it big with a new one!! With all the shit on the Tahoe though, i need to get another year out of it at LEAST. That is if i dont get sick of it......who knows i could just go get that caddy sooner then i think ;)

I double dog dare you :)

naww man, im gettin a brand new escalade if i get one.....maybe even an EXT. Again, if i wanted to drive an older Caddy i may as well just stick with my Tahoe - im ready to do it big with a new one!! With all the shit on the Tahoe though, i need to get another year out of it at LEAST. That is if i dont get sick of it......who knows i could just go get that caddy sooner then i think ;)

YES!!!! Now I got another super-build to watch for at least a year! :P=@

I figured you would be headed for some custom paint, new interior, keep the current amps, new box and new SMD subs in the Tahoe.

I wanna see a wall in a brand new lowered, black Range Rover.....and there is a company over there stuffing supercharged chevy V8s into them!.....might limit how many alternators you could do, though!

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

diesel FTW!!! i love diesels. raw power. can take propane and nitrouse alll day without even a whimper. yeah true that on the two sweet whips and a ford. i dont really like fords. unless its the OLD mustangs.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Sorry to be off topic.

Damn Steve if I was in your position I wouldn't tare the Tahoe apart for anything because of what you have acomplished with it and being one of the very few vehicles that has a T15K in it.

To me what you created is the real deal T15K demo vehicle. (along with Fi) I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

I think its popularity exceeds its self, so you can't tare it apart. (Maybe send to the RF musem in a few years.LOL)

I think a Caddy would be cool.

I say you already have a plan in your head, so I'm done here.

Congrats on everything Steve. :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Sorry to be off topic.

Damn Steve if I was in your position I wouldn't tare the Tahoe apart for anything because of what you have acomplished with it and being one of the very few vehicles that has a T15K in it.

To me what you created is the real deal T15K demo vehicle. (along with Fi) I hope you don't take that the wrong way.

I think its popularity exceeds its self, so you can't tare it apart. (Maybe send to the RF musem in a few years.LOL)

Tahoe does not have a T15k in it.

You might have the Hoe and the Hooptie mixed up....

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Tahoe does not have a T15k in it.

You might have the Hoe and the Hooptie mixed up....

Sorry confused :unsure::unknw::sorry:

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

so would you completely start a new build with all new equipment or use some of what you have and build around it?

if you got the new caddy that is...

Matt W.

1996 Thunderbird LX Sport 4.6

new system soon...still deciding on what to get.

Ebay the Hoe to Meades new Esci fund

Might be able to get $80k just because of the popularity of the hoe

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Sorry to be off topic.

I'm pretty imbaressed so I did want to clarify or look dumber.

I am talking about the daily driver with the 4 Fi BTL 18s and one hell of a electrical system and I think averageing around 156 DB under normal circumestances.

Some how I got it in my head that you had yanked out the 4 T40001BDs and had replaced them with a T15K.

So I thought there was 3 T15Ks floating around out there in Calli. One in your ride and 2 in Chickens.

None the less I meant what I said because of the popularity of the vehicle and the installer(you).

Terryswork001.png