New Smd / Ascendant Audio Sub In The Works! (cats Out! Page 8, Pics Page 12!)

SO FAR THIS SUB LOOKS LIKE PURE SEX TO MY EYES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Looks good and congrats but im more of a fan of the flat top and bottom plates but how often do you see those in the enclosure anyways lol

This thread may just be more popular than topless hairtrick? No?

Yes, we have 87 Viewers in this topic.

Topped the 60 we had in the Topless Demo.

Great woofers man!! congrats on getting your name out there in people's cars the woofer looks like it will be solid and put up great numbers :good:

i cant wait to get my 3rd demo in the hoe

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

ok im back.....not sure on pricing, its gonna be a little more then a BTL, but this sub is also a little more then a BTL (and weighs substantially more too).

OK here is the pics, subject to a few tweeks between now and the day they ship.......the ACTUAL motor will be taller then this. Same width as the current new BTL motor (11 1/4") but double stacked with taller slugs and a rubber boot.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and finally, the money shot :D

Posted Image

he also says it has "WAY MORE" motor stregnth then the SPL version of the current BTL. YOu guys will be the first to see the finished product when i get mine! Also, pics tonite or tomorrow of somoene actually holding this beast....its NO JOKE :D

that is a nice sub carnt wate to get my 2 12" ones hehe

Kenwood_headunit

2: Kenwood_KFC-P707ie 6.5" comps

2: Kenwood_KFC-1060S 10cm Speakers

2: Fli_Integrator FI6 6.5" speakers

1: Fli_Frequency-12 12" sub

1: Kenwood_KAC-606 2ch amp

(soon to come)

Clarion_DXZ658RMP-Headunit

2: kenwood_KAC-8404 4ch amp

2: 10cm comps (dont know what 1s yet)

2: 12" subs (Dont know what 1s yet but i Got my eye on that new smd sub coming out)

1: rear batt

new box build

and loads of uver stuff to come in the near future

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Street Motivated Devastation

SMD-Editionsig-1.jpg

Great woofers man!! congrats on getting your name out there in people's cars the woofer looks like it will be solid and put up great numbers :good:

i cant wait to get my 3rd demo in the hoe

-Drew

I can't wait for my first.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

:D :D

damn Steve you doing it big potna!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe sometime next year we can have some SMD amps in the works. i support you man.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module