New Moderation Needed (this could be you)

Yeah, my wife took the picture. I didn't mean for it to turn out looking like him, I was laughing and I turned my head towards her. She took the pic and it just worked out that way. Basshead called me last night and asked me what my PB account name was, like 5 mins later I see that "Campaign Poster" up and I laughed my ass off...damn near coughed up a lung.

I'm sure that pic thing will blow up as the day goes on...LoL.

Just an FYI, please make your votes count when it comes to voting, as nominating someone whos not here much obviously wont be a good choice as per the criteria Steve mentioned.

1. Here alot

2. Mod Experience  (not a must)

3. Able to get along with other mods (another words if I dont get along with you hang it up, same with David or Steve)

4. NOT A SPAMMER

Im all for a new mod but i would just like to do a little more modding. Im always on (day and night) and i can handle it. Me and Accord had our little out one day but everything is cleared up and fine.

I see Accord always doign something in O.T and i wouldnt mind helping him out in that section. But i would also like to see Pokey as a mod. Hes a great guy, funny, easy to get along with and seems to know his sh*t so my vote goes to Pokey as a new mod.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Im all for a new mod but i would just like to do a little more modding. Im always on (day and night) and i can handle it. Me and Accord had our little out one day but everything is cleared up and fine.

I see Accord always doign something in O.T and i wouldnt mind helping him out in that section. But i would also like to see Pokey as a mod. Hes a great guy, funny, easy to get along with and seems to know his sh*t so my vote goes to Pokey as a new mod.

Thanks man...I really appreciate it. And you can't forget that new avi I tried to give you too....LoL.

Ehh I guess if this forum needs help im always willing to help keep this place up and running.

yeah i think ernesto would be a good nominee too

Yeah thanks man...

I personally would choose either you or disdatchevy boy...Followed by Pokey...All 3 of you are logged in a lot of the time

^^??

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Archived