4 Atomic Apxx 15" 4rth Order Bandpass Wall Build

so its just the cage holding it in place it might need some more bracing dont want it to flex plus it will add strength to your console im sure its strong enuff but can hurt

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

surprisingly it doesn't flex at all

i think its due to the whole console shakes its way down 3" when im burping but even at 154 db it doesnt skip

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

surprising it should soon when you start to wang on it for a while it will start like buddys tahoe with 4 dd9518 and 2500 watts skip his at like half volume and hes doing 154+ on music not sure how loud but with the right tuning and the subs breaking it will be so loud but like i said at half volume it skips but full volume the cd player flexes with the dash like 4in or better

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

surprising it should soon when you start to wang on it for a while it will start like buddys tahoe with 4 dd9518 and 2500 watts skip his at like half volume and hes doing 154+ on music not sure how loud but with the right tuning and the subs breaking it will be so loud but like i said at half volume it skips but full volume the cd player flexes with the dash like 4in or better

:bsflag:
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ya i know but the whole dash is about tho come out so its about 4in every time the bass hits the dash looks like its etting ripped out

i will x4 that

:bsflag:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

ya i know but the whole dash is about tho come out so its about 4in every time the bass hits the dash looks like its etting ripped out

considering steve has a tahoe, hits harder, and has videos of his dash being fine (except the fact that it waves at you), youre full of shit.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow i just went through the whole build, and that shit is CRAZY!!!! 16 batteries=insane, 2 huge builds, thats crazy bro i wanna see this thing all pretty ;)

1997 Pontiac Bonneville Black on Black on Black

15" DC Sound Labs Level 5 w/ quad coil in a T-Line tuned to 35 hz

7" Jensen VM9311TS Touch Screen Flip Out w/ J-Link

Blue Custom Trim

Blue Custom Fiberglass Rear Speaker Pods

Autotek Mean Machine MM2000.1

1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

Rockford Fosgate Twisted RCA's

2 Audiopipe Anl fuse holders w/ 200A Kicker fuses

2nd battery (Soon to be an Odyssey D3100)

Dynamat Extreme Bulk Pack

Custom False Floor

15% Tint All Around

Custom Painted Stock Rims

My Build Log

Tailights

15" Lvl 5 DC T-Line Build

Archived