Trick Trick - Who Want It - Feat. Eminem

I liked Eminem before he sold out...but maybe he will redeem himself? All I know is all of his lyrics were better than the ridiculous shit that somehow is famous now. Too bad he doesn't have the greatest bass songs.

The only thing that sucks.

A Jeezy/Eminem collabo would kill some shit.

some of his songs are insane for bass

check out under the influence, and go to sleep.

loud as shit.

Eminem is white and i am not being racist at all when i say this. he is much better the soulja boy, and all those other people out there today. lil wayne is OK in my mind but all his music sounds the same to me. Eminem makes you listen to his lyrics because he makes some of them funny but still fuckin hard at the same time.

My 2 cents... Skin color has nothing to do with it... he has a voice and the ability to rap... how the hell is the color of his skin going to change anything?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Does race really matter? ...No, it doesnt so who gives a shit if hes white

x "5million" ... regardless of anything anyone say's, if you really listen to rap, it so evident that eminem is probably the best rapper of this generation hands down. He def top 5 dead or alive. NUFF SAID :D

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

some of his songs are insane for bass

check out under the influence, and go to sleep.

loud as shit.

Eminem is white and i am not being racist at all when i say this. he is much better the soulja boy, and all those other people out there today. lil wayne is OK in my mind but all his music sounds the same to me. Eminem makes you listen to his lyrics because he makes some of them funny but still fuckin hard at the same time.

My 2 cents... Skin color has nothing to do with it... he has a voice and the ability to rap... how the hell is the color of his skin going to change anything?

I have to agree

LOL

he better not rap about his crazy ex wife or daughter again

That's the realest shit he ever raps about, That's why I like him, He raps about his life. Do you like rappers like 50 cent and the game talking about some fake ass shit?

That's one of the reasons I want SPM (South Park Mexican) to come back. I like all his songs.

Maniac Gamers Forums New gamers forums, Come check it out!