that adaptive cruise control seems pretty legit, especially for freeway driving, to school and back or whatever you're doing

just set it and wont have to worry about flying up on someones ass and pushing them out of the way

sick car though for sure

and you mentioned the van and the acura... whose... let me guess... bmw 745i? would that happen to be ha

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

hell yeah hit me up if you have any questions about it. this damn school is a shitload of work aero engineering is no joke...

I will my parents are in the end going to win and make me go to college or they are gonna cut me off for good which will really suck the deal is go to college and never have to work or don't go to college and and have to work my whole life. The only reason I dont want to go to college is I absolutely hate school with a passion if I do go it will be for something easy.

ef word... can i drive it this weekend?

hell yeah you can drive but halloween weekend...? dont you have anything better to do...

that adaptive cruise control seems pretty legit, especially for freeway driving, to school and back or whatever you're doing

just set it and wont have to worry about flying up on someones ass and pushing them out of the way

sick car though for sure

and you mentioned the van and the acura... whose... let me guess... bmw 745i? would that happen to be ha

the 7 is mine as well but my parents and i are going to use it as a travel car cause its pretty beat up. car has so many dings from people deciding to ram their doors into mine... but im taking the ssds from that and putting them into the gs for now.

here are some pics of it

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

pic of the jeep and 7 with led plate lights which hey match the lexus now lol

I will my parents are in the end going to win and make me go to college or they are gonna cut me off for good which will really suck the deal is go to college and never have to work or don't go to college and and have to work my whole life. The only reason I dont want to go to college is I absolutely hate school with a passion if I do go it will be for something easy.

well purdue is a tough school and the parties here arent that great when my frat isnt having a party i go down to iu to party with some friends there. if you want an easy school that parties alot iu is def the place. plus the girls there are 100000 times better than here

Not trying be nosey but what should I go to school for (what does the money maker of your household do LOL)

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived