My $7 Anti Theft System

dude that happen to me less then 24 hours that i put my new system in they got nuttin but i am geting alarm friday and tinting all of my windos darker

b-low

Team Deadly Hertz

Team Us Audio!

1995 s10

flip up head unit

kicker zx2500

2 15" havoc

10cubefoot box tuned at 30

145.9 on dash

148.00 windos down

meow.jpgesisthebest-sig.jpg

duck.jpgTeamSMD3-1-1-1.png

get these locks:

Posted Image

Posted Image

and run them through the walls of the box.

Posted Image

then run aircraft grade aluminum cable, or bike lock (your choice) and connect the woofer basket to the lock on the inside and run another bike lock/AA cable through the outer loop and anchor around the frame or chunks of seet metal.

its not perfect- basic cutting tools can break this method but the goal is NOT to make it impossible, but instead make it take more time and effort than the equipment is worth.

-Drew

i could smash through the mdf with a hammer and leave you lock http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

all i do is hear a crash dogs barking shoot through the walls of the house and let the dogs loose see who wins lol but on the real what i did is put the box all the way to the seat and mount the amps to the back of the box and bolt the box down, a .40 cal. pistol puts pretty big hole btw.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

torx screws are a pretty good one. look into tile screws. the kind that go into the concrete board before you lay the tile. like these:

http://65.118.245.21/product/quikdrive-screws-WSCD.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/114/3068244...dc008dd.jpg?v=0

there are still probably ways to get them out, but the head on em is kinda tiny. i used em to screw in my friends speakers and amp, but his box is also bolted down. i'd do that first and foremost, then check into other ways of security as well

They look a bit ti thin maybe 3 on each side should be safe. But the will just unscrew the sub instead. So uless you find out a way to secure your sub just stick with one each side. cause that looks like a heavy box. Plus theifs are usualy dopped up and drunks that do it to look cool. So i would just sleep in the car with a BIG gun and shot anyone who comes near your car :spiteful:

australia03junehl4.gifCURRENT SET UP

Factory HeadunitGladen dual splits

Audio helon 4ch amp

Audio Helon 9kwrms monoBlock

2 15" Custom built Pap subs rated at 3kwrms each

My dad always told me "security only keeps honest people honest" that being said, my boy had his box bolted to chassis from the inside, and torx holding the subs in, so they just slashed his subs out of frustration. It's almsot not worth it, get a 2-way system and some air horns=)_

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

cant you hide the amps underneath the back seats?..or front seats?..i was gonna say carpet but the amps get warm and they aint gonna have air going threw to cool them down...i was just thinking you could hide them somewhere in your car brotha!...

deff a good idea, i had mine installed at ABT and they bolted my amp underneath the front driver seat, and built a ventilation hole that connects to the fan part and acts like a chimney which leads to somewhere in the front of my car.

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

• 2 weeks later...

forget all that nonsence lol heres what you do. go to k-mart ok by yourself a hole bunch of those new kid dectective shits then get your self a 12v to 9v adapter to hook into your car lighter lol ok take all those little laser beam things (wen u break the laser the little alarm goes off) take all those out the box then rewire them to your horn (or that assault rifle the dude above me has) and that car lighter so your battery will power the lasers all night, then when that asshole trys to jack your stuff he breaks the laser which sets off your horn which wakes u up and you murder him. and justice is served. lol

I hear all this about bullets and weaponry.. :P

imo, I'd get a 0.950 JDJ rifle, and a clip of 10 .950 JDJ rounds, they're 5.5" long, close to an inch in diameter, muzzle yield of 38,000~ ft lbf (m16s are around 2000ft lbf btw), speed of 2200 ftps, (m16s again for the record, are about 1200ftps)

that big of a round travelling at you that fast, would blow a whole arm off, or at least cause cardiac arrest on impact (pretty possible, its a frigging HUGE round, they're about 10$ a round btw, look it up)

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

Archived