Sonic Electronix

Holy F***, I Got Rear Ended Today D:

I got rear ended right after school today as I was pulling out of the parking lot on the side near the tennis courts, the hit broke my left tail light, cracked my bumper, fender smashed on the left side, which happens to be the side my t40001 was on, the circuit board is cracked along the edge x.x, 1 of my audiobahn 12s is ruined, the smack was enough to break the box and kill the sub (the whole side went in x.x), the voice coil was smacked inward hard enough to actually rip the coil off the cone (have the coil in my room on the desk for show and hell), I mean god damn, so much damage, I hate the god damn ricer crew at this school X.X

anyway, I just bought a 1991 Ford Thunderbird with my friend Daniel, im planning on walling it with a RE MT 18 im buying from a member on this forum (as stated, im selling ALL of that crap in the regal, mixed setups a no-go, a RE MT 18 will definitely get me the tremendous punch I want, wonder how much power would be "good" on it, I don't necessarily mean how little,

I mean what is the sweet spot?

well, with that being said, sniper out.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

^^ what he said

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I'll put some pics up of the car as soon as I get my cam, I can take a pic of the damaged sub with my webcam though.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

as stated above, they'll be up when I find the cam.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

any pics of the ride??

j/p

wow that fuckin sucks bro. was the other person fucking around or an accident? hope you get all your subs and amp back/fixed

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

ill buy the t4k :) if you end up selling it

2v27cjs.png

Jeffrey Ribeiro

Co-Founder

Gold Leaf Consultants

E: [email protected]

www.GoldLeafConsultants.com

CA refs: abdulwq, jordyo,sgdenny,shinju, bannok

SMD refs: Assman, zfrerichs, shinju, Loganberry

CCA refs: jordyo, SR SQ, nothing13, Mat-Romain, JohnnyRock1588, Brandon, KingRukus, SPDDMON, BlitzSix

CA feedback thread

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.p...384#post5068384

the reason im buying another amp is because I want one for the highs :P

and now I think im buying a new power amp too, and as stated 2 times, and now a third, I gotta get the cam, and the cars at josh'es so it makes it harder to get them pix from it... x.x

also, gonna take the pics of the killed AW120XS.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck