True Trunk Car Doing A Hairtrick

Not too bad for a pair of 10's. I know it's not a hairtrick, but at least you can see how much pressure was created, especially with the seats folded down, I gained 1.2db on the mic. And if it will blow air out through the windshield seal with both windows open like that, I think you can use your imagination that I'm not full of crap, and it would do a hairtrick......lol

It was a lot of fun with that setup, I should have never taken it out.

I can't find a video of it doing a hairtrick, I could just find this one. Notice the seats are folded up in this video, and watch the reciept on the back seat levitate:

i will give it a shot....with damn near 7000watts on tap for a burp surely i can get close to one out of my trunk...

Damn, can't wait to meet you guys...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Damn, can't wait to meet you guys...

Well, the Stratus has been officially retired from SPL competitions now. Best score was a 152.6 seats up, 153.8 seats down with the setup mentioned before. Look for me on the 15th at the Sumter show with my new vehicle. I will guarantee it'll http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Going to run bassrace 149.9 and maybe burp in Wall 1-2 just to see what kind of number it will put up, although it's really tuned too low to throw up a massive number.

Well, the Stratus has been officially retired from SPL competitions now. Best score was a 152.6 seats up, 153.8 seats down with the setup mentioned before. Look for me on the 15th at the Sumter show with my new vehicle. I will guarantee it'll http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Going to run bassrace 149.9 and maybe burp in Wall 1-2 just to see what kind of number it will put up, although it's really tuned too low to throw up a massive number.

pm'd to pic your brain... B)

i likes me some audio stuff...

Come Nov.15th we got a lot to talk about....

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

pm'd to pic your brain... B)

You are thinking the same thing I am...

Currently Rebuilding....

I do box designs.

Archived