Gmc Yukon 8x12" Built By 16 Year Old.

WTF? Someone actually turned in that guy for selling off all those Memphis 4kws??? It was around like 40 or so wasnt it?

I remember seeing that thread about a month ago.

yeah some mikeoftulsa dude. i guess justin (the dude wth the 40's) called him fat or somthing and he like snapped and banend him from the forum and reported him to the irs. lol bunch of shit

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

Damn, Super clean and great job man. And i feel you on the learning... I'm also 16 and have learned most of my knowledge from just reading forums, and just installing peoples stuff at school. I'm waiting for my friend to get a ride cause he wants to dump some cash on his ride for me to do some work on it, won't be nearly as sexy as yours but we'll have to see the results and when the time comes I'll post up the build. And if he ends up not wanting to then i'll have to get a nice and clean salvage car and do it for me self. hahaha

I'm guessing you don't actually... use... that chair do you?

Cool as hell though, and EXCELLENT build.

Were you also still working and building your own project all at once? I wasn't really following your timeline, but just skimming through the pics it seemed like that build should have taken forever.

Congrats man! :clapping:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

damnn man that shit is so clean and rawww

Posted Image

HAHA is that a J holder in the center console?

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

damnn man that shit is so clean and rawww

HAHA is that a J holder in the center console?

LMAO hahah nah its the bracket on the support brace that the screen screws into lol.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

I'm guessing you don't actually... use... that chair do you?

Cool as hell though, and EXCELLENT build.

Were you also still working and building your own project all at once? I wasn't really following your timeline, but just skimming through the pics it seemed like that build should have taken forever.

Congrats man! :clapping:

haha thanks man, nah im not plannin on using it its acually for a school art project, the auttoman is gonn ahave the amp and a flipscreen in it hahah. we call it the rumble seat, 10 inches of rumble strait up your ass... lmao didnt go over to well with administration tho..... and yeah i did do the whoe build at once. that isnt the real order of all the pics on there tho, its a bit different. the build took me exactly 1 year from the time i had the car driven to my house, to the hour before me prom dinner that i had to go to lol. last amp shipped in that day. april 26th

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

bro, i gotta say, you are a very gifted 17 yr old.....i predict big things for you as you grow up, whether its car audio or something else. You are setting the bar for people twice your age. Keep it up young grasshopper!

That chair is tight as hell too.... :) very creative!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

keep up the good work doc. i'd rather see you doing car installs than being in the street doing something negative.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

bro, i gotta say, you are a very gifted 17 yr old.....i predict big things for you as you grow up, whether its car audio or something else. You are setting the bar for people twice your age. Keep it up young grasshopper!

That chair is tight as hell too.... :) very creative!

haha thanks steve, i feel honored takin a compliment liek that from you lol, wtf happed to your rim??

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived