Nov 15 Toys For Tots And Dbdrag!

ALPINE408

on a serious note, toys for tots + dbdrag = :)

i'm glad to see some good. let's not ruin it....especially by saying i won't help your cause unless you help mine.

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

should be a good show for a good cause

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

hope its a good show, its always good to see people help the needy

A show to support the needy children of the community, that is worth the drive alone.

deuces all around

funk-o-meter.gifteamBNSpl.jpgfunk-o-meter.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((in stereo)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

team audio thugz uuUhhHhhHhh. straight ghanxstuh since 2007.

So I'm back. some of you probably didn't know I was even gone. LOL.

Well I'm glad to see Wayne has taken this idea and ran with it. I thought it was a hella of an idea and wanted to do last year but, found out about the event too late. The turnout was phenominal last year. This year I've been trying to get in since August on this event and here we are.

So let me know who is gonna be there and I'll lock up some stalls for you. If your not on the list doesn't mean you won't get in but, just be warned it gets cracking. Impala's throws one hell of a show down in Gilroy and the parking lot is huge. Alpine said the brazilians are coming so that should be cool.

Here is my idea. So the first toy gets you in the show and one entry. The second toy gets you a second entry which you give to the judge (Doug) I'm hoping all the regulars plan on bringing two toys. I'll have my big truck there at the event. Weather permitting I'd love to be able at the end of the show take all the toys gathered from the db drag event and drive over to all the toys collected from the show n shine event. Its asking a lot I know but, its for the kids and if we can show that Impala's and dB Drag can rake in twice as many toys hopefully it will start a trend for years to come.

The list of cometitors and vehicles coming

Team Bassick

Alpine

Greg

Kimo

Malia

Brian

Brandon

Christian

Lazderis

Bill and Mel

You know we are down to help the kids!

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

So I'm back. some of you probably didn't know I was even gone. LOL.

Well I'm glad to see Wayne has taken this idea and ran with it. I thought it was a hella of an idea and wanted to do last year but, found out about the event too late. The turnout was phenominal last year. This year I've been trying to get in since August on this event and here we are.

So let me know who is gonna be there and I'll lock up some stalls for you. If your not on the list doesn't mean you won't get in but, just be warned it gets cracking. Impala's throws one hell of a show down in Gilroy and the parking lot is huge. Alpine said the brazilians are coming so that should be cool.

Here is my idea. So the first toy gets you in the show and one entry. The second toy gets you a second entry which you give to the judge (Doug) I'm hoping all the regulars plan on bringing two toys. I'll have my big truck there at the event. Weather permitting I'd love to be able at the end of the show take all the toys gathered from the db drag event and drive over to all the toys collected from the show n shine event. Its asking a lot I know but, its for the kids and if we can show that Impala's and dB Drag can rake in twice as many toys hopefully it will start a trend for years to come.

The list of cometitors and vehicles coming

Team Bassick

Alpine

Greg

Kimo

Malia

Brian

Brandon

Christian

Lazderis

Bill and Mel

ya i might need a car lol its gonna be close for the burban matters how fast i can recone speakers this weekend :pardon:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived