needlesnpins Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 CAD drafter for a commercial glass company. also reff high school hockey and lacrosse. looking into rental properties but you mix those together with a big talent for saving money thats how i bought my car and system cash, with more still left on the side. 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
fourlug Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 I don't ever waste money... I just save like a ma fucka! I've worked summers and part time jobs since I was 14 (before I even delivered newspapers). The last 6 months I was just a general laborer helpin out in a shop ($17.50/hr). But now I'm gettin on with a service company in the oil patch and should be clearing $7000/month. I'm only 18 though, I plan on finishing my apprenticeship in welding sooner or later.
smokeumtires Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 :spiteful: :spiteful: :girl_devil: Holy shit!!!!! I want that job! If youre serious.. look into it.. Pavers are one of the highest paid laborers in the union.Seriously good mony health plan AND retirement
ssackett Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 Got a 9-5 job that pays for some things here and there.. But im not sure how i bought most my gear.. Just made some good purchases, made some good moves and multipied Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
McLovin Posted October 30, 2008 Report Posted October 30, 2008 Ive been slinging beer for the past 4.5 yrs. When i was single i bought a lot of my stuff. Now with a wife a kid and new due anyday now. Only with taxes is when i get my toys. Credo Quia Absurdum
EricM9104 Posted October 30, 2008 Report Posted October 30, 2008 If youre serious.. look into it.. Pavers are one of the highest paid laborers in the union.Seriously good mony health plan AND retirementHell yes, but I wish I was 18 already . 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
manueltrem Posted October 30, 2008 Report Posted October 30, 2008 doin tattoos in home its that shit that helps me out alot
--Navi-- Posted October 30, 2008 Report Posted October 30, 2008 Process Operator pays most of my bills, but for most of my car audio stuff it has been from wheeling and dealing, something I have been slacking on the last year or so.
99vic Posted October 31, 2008 Report Posted October 31, 2008 . Now with a wife a kid and new due anyday now. Only with taxes is when i get my toys.same here but i have 2 kids none on the way. i do a lot of sale/trading on craigslist and a few things on here. unfortunately nobody is buying stuff right now. mainly i get toys when taxes come REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.