nice simple design man

honestly the 45s dont make a huge difference, its more geared toward making the air flow efficiently

but doing a standard tline, you do want the port to stay constant all the way thru, and bends is where you would want to do 45's or rounded corners

but already said, yeah, welcome to the Club man!

Ive been building tlines since 2003 now, and yes, they do always impress me. I swear by them, for the daily driver, they work wonders, and impressing people they really do

next step is build a tline bandpass you will be like :o

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Is any sub suitable for a T-line enclosure??

Say a 12" Kicker CVR?

By the way, nice design.

and no, not any sub is suited for tlines

what works best for best sound is Qts from 0.20- 0.40, and Qms of 2-8

Anything outside of that you pretty much are gonna be pullin off a horn, or tapered quarter wave/horn

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

and no, not any sub is suited for tlines

what works best for best sound is Qts from 0.20- 0.40, and Qms of 2-8

Anything outside of that you pretty much are gonna be pullin off a horn, or tapered quarter wave/horn

I can't find the Qts or Qms of a CVR.

What are woofers that are suitable for T-lines that you know of?

Derp.

Do you already have the E8s if not I know where some are forsale http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif

edit: and if you feel like sharing your design I may just use my 2 of my E8s in a t-line until I can go bigger (need bigger alt)

ehhhh fooie who needs a better lelectrical system. lol

----reference's----

meade916

Archived