Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I honestly haven't decided how I'm going to do the back yet. Probably will be something simple, just some nice ampracks carpeted, and a trim panel to hide the spaces on the sides of the box. I'm not really into the whole flashy look, just nice and functional.

Posted

damn dude your doing work....that truck looks night and day different. I cant wait to see vids http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

Posted

Team Nemesis getting it done the proper way.Cant wait to see some vids of it.

Assman Idustries

Fear The Duck

Team Notoriously Loud Mafia

duck.jpg
bannerfans_8aed9634.png

Posted

It's 2 that are glassed together at the back side. I was going to try to do it in one piece, but it would have been nearly impossible, especially since I build this while I was alone in the shop.

Posted

Man that box is crazy, im diggin it. Keep up the good work bro and keep those pictures coming

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Guest Powered By Hate
Posted

Thats what I'm talkin' about! You're doin' it big keep up the good work.. come to my house and help me too while your at it! Sick ass truck.

Posted

Well, it's up and playing finally. For what it is (1 SAZ-3000d and 2 Nightshades), it's incredibly loud and violent. As expected, the subs do unload a bit with the windows open, but only at extremely high volume. I'm pretty damn happy with it considering the small amount of equipment used compared to most.

Here's a pic of it completed, videos are coming within the next couple hours, as soon as my demo girl gets here.

Posted Image

And here's what happens when it's raining and you fire it up, it cleans all the dirt out of the window seal:

Posted Image

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7966 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...