Im For Sure Gonna Bump This Song For A While!...

Yeah,

My President Is Black, My Lambo's Blue

And I Be God Damn If My Rims Aint Too

My Momma Aint At Home & Daddy Still In Jail

Tryna Make A Plate Anybody Seen The Scale

My President Is Black, My Lambo's Blue

And I Be God Damn If My Rims Aint Too

My Money's Light green And My jordans Light Grey

And They Love To See White Now How Much You Tryna Pay

Lets Go!

I'm gonna bump this track at least once a day till the end of the year. :clapping:

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

it would have been alot better of an election if people didnt vote just on the color of his skin and actually paid attention to anything he presented.

97.6 % of african americans voted for obama.

not trying to be political just stating my opinions.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

x2 this election got more into racial picks than politics, i mean dont get me wrong if dude is true wit his shit maby he might be ok, but im still for john tho ive always been a republican but this election was strongly chose dude to racial choices than political votes, cant wall wait till next election so they will be hispanics? im not a racist but i think ied rather put up with the same bullshit than somethin new, im not tryin to dog each other but this wasnt a true campain it was more i want a black president than hey he might help ppl or what knot, i think this was fuked tho, but then again if it was john and hillory woman would pick her and man pick john, but anyways we got 4yrs to see if he true with his shit and if not cant do nothin bout it now, just my .02

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

x2 this election got more into racial picks than politics, i mean dont get me wrong if dude is true wit his shit maby he might be ok, but im still for john tho ive always been a republican but this election was strongly chose dude to racial choices than political votes, cant wall wait till next election so they will be hispanics? im not a racist but i think ied rather put up with the same bullshit than somethin new, im not tryin to dog each other but this wasnt a true campain it was more i want a black president than hey he might help ppl or what knot, i think this was fuked tho, but then again if it was john and hillory woman would pick her and man pick john, but anyways we got 4yrs to see if he true with his shit and if not cant do nothin bout it now, just my .02

read the damn rules you tard