Help Wit Tint

Bills

take it to a pro...save yourself the time and money because chances are that you will not be able to do it well enough to make it look good

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator

Tinting is easy to do and even easier to screw up. ;)

You can do it at home and have home results or take it to a pro and have pro results. There are a ton of ways to save money by doing it yourself, tint isn't one of them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Check youtube there was a good video of some tint shop in Newyork they showed what all you do it does seem that bad plus a blazer shouldnt be that hard to do

SHIT!!!!

that concave back window WILL kick your ass ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 5 months later...

If you really want to know how to tint then it great opporturnity to learn. Sending your vehicle at a shop would do a good job but i have seen some tint still don't look 100% right. Sometime you can still see the finger at the back window. I tint all my window including the rear. YOu will struggle alots but that process of learning. You make mistake to understand how to do it better. Doing tinting by yourself take time, practice, and patient. Get those tools ready. If you want to do it then spend some time on it. Here my window i tint. It all 5% shade and it isn't good for daily drive because i can hardly see.

Posted Image

Archived