slapmaster Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 just wanted to show my doors i did for my groundpounder. i'm shooting for loud and clear(not hifi sq, but marching band loud)lol
loganberry Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 not diggin the fabric but holy SHIT!!! My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
uhoh_45 Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 what do you have in the back sub wise to need that many mids/tweets R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Forevrbumpn Posted November 7, 2008 Report Posted November 7, 2008 I know Volcano used to be a descent audio line back in the early 90's Made PA style subwoofers for the car Thats wild man lots of reposts of the same pictures tho I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
slapmaster Posted November 7, 2008 Author Report Posted November 7, 2008 I know Volcano used to be a descent audio line back in the early 90's Made PA style subwoofers for the car Thats wild man lots of reposts of the same pictures tho posted once, got error code, hit refresh and got repost. i'll delete the reposts.they are will built and sound strong.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.