(36) 5"mids, (20) Tweets In My Groundpounder (pix Inside)

slapmaster

shave them doors!

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

lol, ur doors got crabs lmao, that looks sick none the less man and i bet it loud as fuck, what u got powering the mids n highs n were u puttin all the other tweets? i say run em up around the window trim like up the a pillers and across to mirrow? would look sick to and prolly help sound wise but what the hell is that thing with the hole in the middle is that a tweet to?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

omg look at IT, hairy ass doors man lol. they sound good? how much and where u get em? im lookin for somethin cheap before i get my re's

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

lol, ur doors got crabs lmao, that looks sick none the less man and i bet it loud as fuck, what u got powering the mids n highs n were u puttin all the other tweets? i say run em up around the window trim like up the a pillers and across to mirrow? would look sick to and prolly help sound wise but what the hell is that thing with the hole in the middle is that a tweet to?

2 kicker sx900.4's

they are 5" high efency PCA tweeters. they are very crispy and sharp sounding. they will hert your forhead if you stand right in front of them on 100watts. cleanest tweets i have ever heard personaly

i'm running (2) 5" tweets, (2) 1" soft domes on each door.

i'm running (4) 1" soft dome tweets on each apillar(see pic)

i'm running (4) 5" tweets, (4) 5 1/4" neo pioneer mids in custom pod for headliner.

and maybe something in the rear for when the rear hatch is open.

umalali3.gif

banner2.jpg

don't know about that hairy stuff but this thing is going to scream loud right in your ear!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Did u get that shag carpet from Austin Powers

H/U Pioneer deh80prs w/ HRT iStreamer Ipod DAC
Front stage is active, 4 Morel Elate 6.5" & 8 CDT DRT26 tweets
amp running 4mids, Mosconi Audio 300.2
amp running 8tit & alum tweets, Mosconi Audio 200.2
8 12" Ascendant Audio Chaos. amps 2 Digital Designs M4'z
box is a 4th order band pass
batts. 1 XS Power D3400 under hood,6 D3100 in back
2 XP 370 amp DC Power alts.
MLA module 15+volts
All in a 97 2door Tahoe LT

2010 West Coast Reg. 140-149.9 Bass Race Champ