Glen Burnie Nov 8th

You guys need to work on your starts in bassrace. You're starting way too low because your starting your runs almost a second and a half after the timer has started. When I bassrace in 139.9 I start out my run at a 138.8 or so and then let it climb to a 139.9 Instead when you were starting you would start in the 120's and then climb to the 139 mark. If you get a good start it is less stressful on your electrical and your system. You need to start playing your music when the it says ready... and right at set unpause your stereo that's when the timer starts reading. You don't want to wait until go to unpause your system no matter what anyone tells you. You can wait until after set but never wait until go.

Thanks for the advice! This was my 2nd time bassracing if you couldn't tell lol

It was a great show.

Thanks to all you guys that showed up.

It was great meeting you guys.

And thanks to ReesTBlazer for stepping up and being a good competitor.

Cant wait till next time guys.

There should be a Toys for Tots show coming up in MD one of the first 2 weekends of Dec.

Thanks for showin me some love.

Nice ride man.....keep us posted on the show

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

It was a great show.

Thanks to all you guys that showed up.

It was great meeting you guys.

And thanks to ReesTBlazer for stepping up and being a good competitor.

Cant wait till next time guys.

There should be a Toys for Tots show coming up in MD one of the first 2 weekends of Dec.

Thanks for showin me some love.

it was great meeting you to..i can learn so much from you..hopefully i can make it out to that show..

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

as of right now its a WEAK maybe. i am definitely interested but gotta see cost of gas, how work is going and how the system is holding up. i would love to meet more SMD members and your team members. and hell im new at bass race so any tips will be GREATLY appreciated and taken in. ill have to keep that in mind for sure. keep that thought on hold for right now. when it get closer ill let you know!! sounds like a fun trip and something i can gain a lot from.

I do understand if it doesn't happen. Like I said I see a ton of potential in you and I'd love to help you out like the veterans from Team Prodigy helped me. Those guys were all world and regional champs and taught me their tricks of the trade. Now that I'm the vet I'd love to pass down the tradition to another up and comer. I'm currently helping Team Nemesis get more involved in bassrace and it looks like we will have competitiors in 129.9, 139.9, 149.9, and 159.9 Our goal is to go for a sweep of Spring Break Nationals and the World Finals. If for some reason we don't meet in the near future maybe you can try and come to Spring Break in Daytona Beach for some fun. I've never been there, but I hear it's one of the best shows on earth.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

I do understand if it doesn't happen. Like I said I see a ton of potential in you and I'd love to help you out like the veterans from Team Prodigy helped me. Those guys were all world and regional champs and taught me their tricks of the trade. Now that I'm the vet I'd love to pass down the tradition to another up and comer. I'm currently helping Team Nemesis get more involved in bassrace and it looks like we will have competitiors in 129.9, 139.9, 149.9, and 159.9 Our goal is to go for a sweep of Spring Break Nationals and the World Finals. If for some reason we don't meet in the near future maybe you can try and come to Spring Break in Daytona Beach for some fun. I've never been there, but I hear it's one of the best shows on earth.

i want some help too..lol but whos on your team in the 159.9 class? hopefully i can meet some of you guys also

Edited by Jextel

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

i want some help too..lol but whos on your team in the 159.9 class? hopefully i can meet some of you guys also

I'd be glad to give you a hand too. The guy on our team that is in 159.9 is Dj Williams. His name here on the forum is Dropbottommazda. He's currently bassraced a best of 157.X, but that was before he went to 16 volts in his truck. He should be able to do 159.9's all day long once it gets all tuned in and he can figure out how to keep the subs from breaking under all the power. He has 4 Custom Sundown Nightshade 18's in a 4th order bandpass with only 4 Sundown 3000D's and 5 Kinetik 16 volt batts with 2 Powermaster alts. His truck is crazy loud. I've been trying to get him to put up some videos of it, but he's been slacking on that.

If you want you and Nick are more than welcome to come to a show here and I'll give you guys some tips. We just need to setup some type of meeting here in the future. If you guys can't make it here I'll be in Maryland in the spring for some shows so I'll catch up with you guys then. Looks like you guys are starting to get the hang of it though.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Ed it was awesome meeting you and seeing the HHR. I saw you at Carlisle but I never got a chance to talk to you.

I had some questions about the Razor Lite though. I would really like to incorporate that into my next build if at all possible. Its some awesome technology you have there.

And it was great meeting all the other SMD members for the first time. Pissed me off I lost 1st place the last second in bassrace.

I'd be glad to give you a hand too. The guy on our team that is in 159.9 is Dj Williams. His name here on the forum is Dropbottommazda. He's currently bassraced a best of 157.X, but that was before he went to 16 volts in his truck. He should be able to do 159.9's all day long once it gets all tuned in and he can figure out how to keep the subs from breaking under all the power. He has 4 Custom Sundown Nightshade 18's in a 4th order bandpass with only 4 Sundown 3000D's and 5 Kinetik 16 volt batts with 2 Powermaster alts. His truck is crazy loud. I've been trying to get him to put up some videos of it, but he's been slacking on that.

If you want you and Nick are more than welcome to come to a show here and I'll give you guys some tips. We just need to setup some type of meeting here in the future. If you guys can't make it here I'll be in Maryland in the spring for some shows so I'll catch up with you guys then. Looks like you guys are starting to get the hang of it though.

he's the guy that had the mazda with the 2 15 mojo's port through the rear deck right?

Edited by Jextel

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ