Glen Burnie Nov 8th

You guys need to work on your starts in bassrace. You're starting way too low because your starting your runs almost a second and a half after the timer has started. When I bassrace in 139.9 I start out my run at a 138.8 or so and then let it climb to a 139.9 Instead when you were starting you would start in the 120's and then climb to the 139 mark. If you get a good start it is less stressful on your electrical and your system. You need to start playing your music when the it says ready... and right at set unpause your stereo that's when the timer starts reading. You don't want to wait until go to unpause your system no matter what anyone tells you. You can wait until after set but never wait until go.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

You guys need to work on your starts in bassrace. You're starting way too low because your starting your runs almost a second and a half after the timer has started. When I bassrace in 139.9 I start out my run at a 138.8 or so and then let it climb to a 139.9 Instead when you were starting you would start in the 120's and then climb to the 139 mark. If you get a good start it is less stressful on your electrical and your system. You need to start playing your music when the it says ready... and right at set unpause your stereo that's when the timer starts reading. You don't want to wait until go to unpause your system no matter what anyone tells you. You can wait until after set but never wait until go.

i was having enough prolems with the HU as you can see from the vids. i usualy start when it says set and i jump immediately to 135-136 and work from there. i had problems because there was too much shaking and its hard to control the HU with the dash half taken apart using both hands to support it, control volume and hit unpause, while revving and watching voltage and the screen with the score. last time when i took 1st i was doing everything by the BOOKS

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

x2 best advice u wanna start at set

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

wish i could have came back. i messed my knee up pretty bad. so i couldnt come back. ended up spraining my knee and possibly tearing a ligament. it was fun while i was there!

i was wondering where you went. When did you hurt your leg, and how? was it at the show?

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

Nick (Chode), are you busy on the 23rd of November? There is a Db Drag show here in NC in High Point. It will also be a NSPL event. It's not too far from you maybe 5 hours at the most. If you wanna come I have a place for you to stay at. I'd love to give you a hand in bassrace man. I can show you all the tricks that I've picked up cause I see alot of potential in you. I plan on moving into the 139.9 class for good this year. I was more than able to do it last year but I just felt more comfortable in 129.9 Hell, I'm burping a 149.3 I might as well be in 139.9, plus there's a ton more competition there and there wasn't all that much in 129.9 except at the bigger shows. Let me know if you're interested, like I said I'd love to give you a hand and you wouldn't have to worry about a place to stay. Most of my team Nemesis will be at the show too so you could get a chance to meet a bunch of cool guys here in the NC.

Well, I just looked at google maps and it's more like 6 hours. If you're not interested it's cool. I will make the drive to Maryland for a show in the spring or so when the Db Drag season really gets going. I'm a show junkie and I try to go to 2 a weekend if possible. There will be a multipoint event in High Point on December 7th that would be a good show to come to for sure. It will be Alan Dante's last show and he's trying to put up a 182!!!!!!! It will be a historical event for the Db Drag community.

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Nick (Chode), are you busy on the 23rd of November? There is a Db Drag show here in NC in High Point. It will also be a NSPL event. It's not too far from you maybe 5 hours at the most. If you wanna come I have a place for you to stay at. I'd love to give you a hand in bassrace man. I can show you all the tricks that I've picked up cause I see alot of potential in you. I plan on moving into the 139.9 class for good this year. I was more than able to do it last year but I just felt more comfortable in 129.9 Hell, I'm burping a 149.3 I might as well be in 139.9, plus there's a ton more competition there and there wasn't all that much in 129.9 except at the bigger shows. Let me know if you're interested, like I said I'd love to give you a hand and you wouldn't have to worry about a place to stay. Most of my team Nemesis will be at the show too so you could get a chance to meet a bunch of cool guys here in the NC.

Well, I just looked at google maps and it's more like 6 hours. If you're not interested it's cool. I will make the drive to Maryland for a show in the spring or so when the Db Drag season really gets going. I'm a show junkie and I try to go to 2 a weekend if possible. There will be a multipoint event in High Point on December 7th that would be a good show to come to for sure. It will be Alan Dante's last show and he's trying to put up a 182!!!!!!! It will be a historical event for the Db Drag community.

as of right now its a WEAK maybe. i am definitely interested but gotta see cost of gas, how work is going and how the system is holding up. i would love to meet more SMD members and your team members. and hell im new at bass race so any tips will be GREATLY appreciated and taken in. ill have to keep that in mind for sure. keep that thought on hold for right now. when it get closer ill let you know!! sounds like a fun trip and something i can gain a lot from.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

It was a great show.

Thanks to all you guys that showed up.

It was great meeting you guys.

And thanks to ReesTBlazer for stepping up and being a good competitor.

Cant wait till next time guys.

There should be a Toys for Tots show coming up in MD one of the first 2 weekends of Dec.

Thanks for showin me some love.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Thats what I like to see, Team Deadly Hertz repping hard. Nice scores guys, good to see ya'll doing big things. i wish i could join ya'll, but school is killing me. any events going on around X-mas time?

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif