Brick2560 Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 Have you been huffing resin fumes? x2 "Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB Joe owns my soul. Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824
DUBIE Posted November 9, 2008 Author Report Posted November 9, 2008 I think this is one of those "I was bored" threads.mmmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe?...the most brands i hear alot is FI,KICKER,MTX,SOUNDSTREAM,ALPINE,RE,RF,PIONEER,SONY,KENWOOD,FUSION,EARTHQUAKE,MA AUDIO, ETC...
assman Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 Lets turn this into a game.Name woofer brands in alphabetical order. Audiobahn Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
DUBIE Posted November 9, 2008 Author Report Posted November 9, 2008 i just wanna make a conversion with all ya guys...you know sundays is a really BORING day..
Herrie_V Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 mmmmmmmmmmmmm...maybe?...the most brands i hear alot is FI,KICKER,MTX,SOUNDSTREAM,ALPINE,RE,RF,PIONEER,SONY,KENWOOD,FUSION,EARTHQUAKE,MA AUDIO, ETC... Try google, i'll bet u find more
Forevrbumpn Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 you missed a few AA SMD series, and Memphis and about 1000 more I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
DUBIE Posted November 9, 2008 Author Report Posted November 9, 2008 Lets turn this into a game.Name woofer brands in alphabetical order. Audiobahn haha thats a good one...you must be NUTS...and for the winner?..what he get?..LOLZ
DUBIE Posted November 9, 2008 Author Report Posted November 9, 2008 you missed a few AA SMD series, and Memphis and about 1000 more SMD??!?!...steve made a woofer?...fo show?..
indytrucks Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 Lets turn this into a game.Name woofer brands in alphabetical order. Audiobahn Brahma (sp?)
jonnylowkon Posted November 9, 2008 Report Posted November 9, 2008 Lets turn this into a game.Name woofer brands in alphabetical order. Audiobahn u missed ascendant audio. randy... wtf? lol 250 amp mechman alt Sundown 100.4D Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze Sundown ZV3 12d2 Sundown sa6.5cs X2 Kenwood X597 Trying something new 2011 Chevy Cruze X8 1500v2
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.