Need Everyones Input On New Idea!

I can say for damn sure, that if it wasnt for SMD and FGF, I wouldnt be able to even begin working on my car, or anyone elses ride.....that being said, I had a new idea for my headliner. Its been out of the car for a good 6 months now...if not longer....stripped, and gathering MDF and fiber dust. I wanted to somehow include everyone into the work that Ive done.

I was playing around with glassing it.....but thought it may be too heavy....but what Im thinking is, black vinyl with silver inserts....somehow incorporating the SMD and FGF script logos in the vinyl...and as for the silver inserts....every time I meet an SMD or FGF member at a show, have them sign it....Any and all input on this idea would be great! I want the biggest part of my interior to show everyone whose helped me! Lemme know what ya think!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Would definitely be awesome!

Just make sure you don't have some jackass draw a penis or something up there.

Thought about it, I think they did a similar thing on pimp my ride. They put a dry erase board up in the headliner for people to sign or for the person to leave notes on or something.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Would definitely be awesome!

Just make sure you don't have some jackass draw a penis or something up there.

Thought about it, I think they did a similar thing on pimp my ride. They put a dry erase board up in the headliner for people to sign or for the person to leave notes on or something.

haha true man....except it definitely wont be dry erase because I would want everyones signatures to be permanent.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

take a piece of the liner and send to to specific members that helped you.

-Drew

i like that idea. send a piece to me.. it would be funny to see "wasted ink" written in marker :lol: i think people would be baffled

Wasted, Incorporated

Up Front: Optima Yellowtop

HU:Pioneer Avic N1 w/ 2007 upgrade

Front Stage: MB Quart 6.5 comps

Rear Fill: Infinity Reference

Sub Stage: RE MT 18

Sub Amp: Undecided

Sub Enclosure: 5.5 cubes tuned to 33hz

Absolute Terminals

SkyTec 5100RS 2-Way LCD Pager

KnuKonceptz Wire

My Build Log

• 1 month later...
I can say for damn sure, that if it wasnt for SMD and FGF, I wouldnt be able to even begin working on my car, or anyone elses ride.....that being said, I had a new idea for my headliner. Its been out of the car for a good 6 months now...if not longer....stripped, and gathering MDF and fiber dust. I wanted to somehow include everyone into the work that Ive done.

I was playing around with glassing it.....but thought it may be too heavy....but what Im thinking is, black vinyl with silver inserts....somehow incorporating the SMD and FGF script logos in the vinyl...and as for the silver inserts....every time I meet an SMD or FGF member at a show, have them sign it....Any and all input on this idea would be great! I want the biggest part of my interior to show everyone whose helped me! Lemme know what ya think!

what is fgf :unknw:

smd3.png

possibly fibreglass forums, but thats a great idea i might try that if i get the balls to rip my headliner down(not the signing thing) just black seude

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

possibly fibreglass forums, but thats a great idea i might try that if i get the balls to rip my headliner down(not the signing thing) just black seude

yeah it is fiberglass forums....only thing is I still havent figured out how Im gonna get people to sign pieces and then be able to use it.....unless I send 1 piece to many different people....which I wouldnt be completely against....however I would definitely do it after the holidays being that there are a million boxes going through shippers and Id be pissed if this got lost.....Ill have to work on it.....but Im glad this was responded to cuz I almost forgot....