Jump to content
DC Sound Lab

Recommended Posts

Posted

If i can get every thing lined out I am going to drive up to Rays this weekend in the CRX and bring a gang of shit for everyone.

hmm if thats the case maybe i'll come by and check out whats going on
Posted

I cant find anything on that nokturnal truck. Anyone know where i can see more of it?

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Posted

does not look like I am going to make it up there have to work this week-end.

1975 Oldsmobile Omega SalonStill Under ConstructionTeam Sound QubedTeam H-O Alternators / Team Kinetik AudioR.I.P Team US Amps

WHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOLD THE FUCK UP!!! I know your honey bun smugglin ass aint talking shit!
Posted

does not look like I am going to make it up there have to work this week-end.

eh looks like im sitting at home.

can you tell me wassup with that amp though

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1160 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...