Chode69 Posted January 16, 2007 Report Posted January 16, 2007 it was playin football in 65 degree weather yesterday...it got up to 70 when the sun was really on beating on us...some winter huh NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Pokey Posted January 16, 2007 Author Report Posted January 16, 2007 And you're in Delaware???? WTF kind of winter is that to be having in New England???? I just checked yahoo weather again...and as of 7:05 AM the temperature in Sioux Falls is -19F. This fuckin sucks....
Chode69 Posted January 16, 2007 Report Posted January 16, 2007 yep....Delaware is FUCKED up NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
str86diesel Posted January 16, 2007 Report Posted January 16, 2007 I'm on the 5th consecutive day of 0 degree temps. Today's high is 27 :cold: 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
HC3400BLK Posted January 16, 2007 Report Posted January 16, 2007 today high 30 n also rain which will cause ice= slippery roads = me at home :W: 2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
Forevrbumpn Posted January 16, 2007 Report Posted January 16, 2007 Iam also from Sacramento, Cali, with these guys, and yeah, 40-45 in the day, and when I wake up in the morning, is 20-22degree, 4 days straight, thats not that bad, that fuked up part is..... Well, anyone here know how to fix a heater???? I hate it when I wake up in a 45degree house... no heat for 1 week :cold: :cold: :cold: I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
joey2714 Posted January 16, 2007 Report Posted January 16, 2007 its hot as hell here in florida, like sweating by going outside play Moola.com its actually fun and free... click here to join Money games! its just games with free money!
BURRITO Posted January 16, 2007 Report Posted January 16, 2007 Iam also from Sacramento, Cali, with these guys, and yeah, 40-45 in the day, and when I wake up in the morning, is 20-22degree, 4 days straight, thats not that bad, that fuked up part is..... Well, anyone here know how to fix a heater???? I hate it when I wake up in a 45degree house... no heat for 1 week :cold: :cold: :cold: dam! bumpn that aint even cool... do you have kids? :cold: Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=
basshead Posted January 16, 2007 Report Posted January 16, 2007 Iam also from Sacramento, Cali, with these guys, and yeah, 40-45 in the day, and when I wake up in the morning, is 20-22degree, 4 days straight, thats not that bad, that fuked up part is..... Well, anyone here know how to fix a heater???? I hate it when I wake up in a 45degree house... no heat for 1 week :cold: :cold: :cold: what kind of heater do you have a floor furnace or central heat and does it have a pilot light or is it electronic ignition
David Posted January 17, 2007 Report Posted January 17, 2007 yea its been damn cold for Cali, I dunno about any of you but I work outside all day. I tell my apprentrices, the Heat is in the Tools.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.