King Of Cali

FreelandKustomz

Lets be honest. If you are going to do the 29 or 39 class then there is already a title for that. World champion which no one out here is. You want to have a Cali title then make it using a different format of rules. Don't piggyback someone else format.

ya and what about us guys going for the 50's a 59.9 aint easy

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

ya and what about us guys going for the 50's a 59.9 aint easy

well that would be a good qualifier for a king wouldn't it?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

OK then whats the point of linking competiton if its only gonna be for the elite few.

I mean true its a "king of cali" title but, in all reality its no difference then West Coast Finale.

If we make it about the loudest, drag or bass race then we just said "screw you rookies". I thought the intent was to attract more competitors and people. No way is a company gonna sponsor an event if majority of there consumer base is not even given a chance to compete.

Why use Bass Race? Because even a burp car can do a 129.9

Now all us veterans can say we all need to start some where and that we've all had our ass handed to us by someone and it pushed us to get better and louder. In todays society and economy that attitude is just simply not there anymore. Plus we live in Cali where someone can say "F" this I'm gonna go surfing or snowboarding today.

maybe we could call it the battle of the pacific.

I think if your going to throw a king title on something then it should be worthy of the title.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

maybe we could call it the battle of the pacific.

I think if your going to throw a king title on something then it should be worthy of the title.

Maybe a title change should be good or take another step to it. Lets make it a central location to

hold this event. I suggest Porterville at Disrurbing the Peace show in June. We can do Satelite shows via internet to make it to the final show in June. Just another idea off the top of my head. It would give more shops within the state to link up with other shops. I mean any good business knows competiton drives business.

I don't know about the 1 location.

I like the via internet if we can get right.. Lets use technology to our advantage.... this way we can bring in more rookies or newbies... am i right?

why should something be called King if everyone can do it.... I think no one will respect the name...... people like things that are called King because it is so hard to acheive it is elite the name alone means greatness.....i don't think the name alone will kill new comers to compete in the show... The show itself will be the draw that's why it's Via Internet... This year maybe 2 shops next year maybe 3 and so forth... and at the end of the show the King will be Crowned...... almost some type of Battle ROYAL.... i hope the WWF don't sue me.... oh wait it's WWE know.....I'm so old school.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

why not do like the old USACI street beat where its just highest average and not like bass race were theres cut off limits, then you get to see people whom say they are loud get as loud as they can withoput a barrier there to hold them back on the volume knob.

I understand what bass race is but it was always more appealing to me to watch street beat and see some little guy destroy a guy with a shitload of equipment. with the goal being whos loudest

how about battle of the bass format...2min average right. the king of whereever should be able to hold the title and not blow shit up while trying to do so. yes we need to bring in noobs but the whole intrigue of the olympics was not every one was good enough to go they train for years to get there. does that keep the young ones from trying?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

King of cali wouldnt be just one trophy.....its basically a name that was thrown up by Jeffery. Its basically just a linked california show to get all us competiting against each other. One location is a HORRIBLE idea. Look at finals. all the bay area people who didnt go because laughlin is too far.........for FINALS! not just some silly california king show. Keep it going! loving the input!

So based off what ive read we can do ethier these two layouts

1:

Bass race 129 139 and 149

First place takes the title of "King of Cali" and first place points and trophy. Second and third place will recieve their earned second and third place points. Points Determined on whatever the event X count is.

Db drag all classes, who ever is the highest score in their class will take first place and the "king of Cali" trophy and title as well as first place points for the event. Second and third will place for also take points for their class. Points will determine on whatever the event X count is.

The crazy make it interesting version.

2: Bass race 129 and 139 only. but will function on a random selection of the "target" number. So with a random selection you would instead of trying to hit 139.9, would now have to hit a randomly selected number in the classes range. Example 139 class would be selected to hit 134.6 without going over. who ever gets the closest, wins their class.

Db drag

when you qualify, you must get the highest score possible instead of just running a low ball number to save battery consumption. This time you will need to go as loud as possible, because in your final run we will mix it up. Who ever gets their Qualifying run the closest to their final competing run will take first place king of cali. Who ever has their highest db score in their class how ever will take first place in their class. So in order to take first place AND king of cali, you must get your two scores as high and as close as possible!

and all points in db drag and bass race would still be given in all classes according to your placing.

Is that mixing it up enough for you guys?

Archived