Jump to content

Anyone Here A Fighter Jet Pilot?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Why are you not cutout for the army, navy marine etc? You mean as in physically? I heard bootcamp is done at a pace to make help you pass so they can have you as a solider! I have a football tryout in january and if that doesnt work out the service has the rest of my life. It will either be army or marines for me :). But my ass is doign infantry only.

im physically shape just not fit right now but nothing a couple weeks of running and climbing cant fix...

i cant explain what it is but something makes me not like how strict everything is...as its made to be.

and n8ball-thats what ive been hearing a lot of. so your def sounding dead on with what you described. and hellz yea that would be pimp saying thats the jet i fly...now heres my penis :D:lol:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

im physically shape just not fit right now but nothing a couple weeks of running and climbing cant fix...

i cant explain what it is but something makes me not like how strict everything is...as its made to be.

and n8ball-thats what ive been hearing a lot of. so your def sounding dead on with what you described. and hellz yea that would be pimp saying thats the jet i fly...now heres my penis :D:lol:

Dude basic is what you make of it. If you can deal with the mental fuck fuck games ur fine. In shape and can shoot even better. Just do what ur told when your told how ur told to do it. Its that fucking simple.

The mind games go down ALOT once ur out of basic and usually a chunk more when ur done with AIT (job school) plus once ur qualified for ur job alot of times once out u can come back on as a civilian and earn a hell of alot more. Especially if ur job has a clearence.

Point is dude if u wanna fly try going and doing the ASVAB and go to the Army or the Marine Corps and tell them you wanna be a pilot. You might just qualify for a helicopter pilot (what I am trying to do next). I mean its not jets but damn if it wouldn't be exciting. Plus the outside pay is damn good too.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

if you could fly a cobra that would be pimp too. You have to be an officer to fly though. so you will need your college degree.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

hmmm ima have to talk to somone then on the inside...a helicopter would be pretty badass too

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

Dude basic is what you make of it. If you can deal with the mental fuck fuck games ur fine. In shape and can shoot even better. Just do what ur told when your told how ur told to do it. Its that fucking simple.

The mind games go down ALOT once ur out of basic and usually a chunk more when ur done with AIT (job school) plus once ur qualified for ur job alot of times once out u can come back on as a civilian and earn a hell of alot more. Especially if ur job has a clearence.

Point is dude if u wanna fly try going and doing the ASVAB and go to the Army or the Marine Corps and tell them you wanna be a pilot. You might just qualify for a helicopter pilot (what I am trying to do next). I mean its not jets but damn if it wouldn't be exciting. Plus the outside pay is damn good too.

J

I hear you. The army is so easy. Right time, place and uniform. That is all you have to do. I am a UH-60 Blackhawk mechanic. There are alot of good paying jobs in the civilian world after a job like mine. I would love to go warrant and fly. The only bad part Is you really don't get to pick what you want to fly. You go, and they determine what best suites you. For example, I work on blackhawks, but might end up flying a Chinook.

Posted

heres the best advice anyone can give you..No body here is a recruiter. dont listen to a word you have heard. do your own research then GO TALK TO A RECRUITER!!

im sketchy of talking to a recruiter because i dont wanna be called non stop asking if im still thinking of it and them pressuring me. thats why i wanted advice from people here
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

 

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

 

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

 

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Posted

they wont do that to you. Army is the only ones that hound you. the rest you have to call THEM to get an answer. especially Navy and Coast Guard those two are the services you should be looking at for aviation ratings. I'm going USCG.

Posted

I hear you. The army is so easy. Right time, place and uniform. That is all you have to do. I am a UH-60 Blackhawk mechanic. There are alot of good paying jobs in the civilian world after a job like mine. I would love to go warrant and fly. The only bad part Is you really don't get to pick what you want to fly. You go, and they determine what best suites you. For example, I work on blackhawks, but might end up flying a Chinook.

I am trying to PCS soon to get LASIKS so I can go warrent for aviation myself. I want to fly birds so bad I can taste it. And you are right they train you on what best suits your strengths.

im sketchy of talking to a recruiter because i dont wanna be called non stop asking if im still thinking of it and them pressuring me. thats why i wanted advice from people here

Dude I hear you wholeheartedly. They have #'s to make, and when they don't it looks bad on them. Ask us anything u want. I can guarentee at least on my end if I don't know the answer I can either tell you where to start looking for that answer, ot I will go to someone who DOES know.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

Posted

the USCG has to put in an average of 12 people a year per area..they dont want everyone like the army. talking to others will get you the wrong info plain and simple. and even if you do get right info you cant get in till you see a recruiter so why beat around teh bush with inaccurate info.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2196 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...