they had a leak or their sunroof was open or sumthing in the car so they couldent prove it that good.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Ya I watched that episode and it was complete bulls**t!!! First of all it takes a hell of a lot more distance to get any impact out of 12hz, he was standing in front of the speakers while the rest of the people on his team were across the parking lot he didnt feel anything but his team was starting to feel nauseous. Second they were in an open parking lot, how the hell do you contain anything in a parking lot. When they broke the glass they funneled the sound directlt at the glass and it broke. It takes approx. 45 ft for a 45hz note to reach full maturity (without doing 1/4 or 1/2 wave) so what makes them think a couple of feet in front of some speakers at 12hz is really gonna do anything.

Exactly, we had a post about the brown not about 2 years ago, I was the only person i knew of in that post that believes it is possible

I built a big band pass experimenting with Ultra Light MDF, and noticed the box was very flimsy because of the wood in the middle, I was testing it in the house, I laid down on it, and was giving myself a really good back massage, then I had noticed a new song came on with deeper bass, and I started to pass gas, I had the other kids, and gf try the box out, and a couple more had the same sensation

This was only 250rms, on 2- 15" Kove Armegedon subs, tuned at like 55hz I believe, yet since it was a bandpass, it was insane lows, especially in the house

And the whole way they did it, a complete waste of time, and money on the Mythbusters part, I wish they would re do this myth, in a huge horn, at an adjustable quarter wave from 7hz - 12hz, and have someone sit at the end of the tunnel

Then see what happens ya know?

The wet one, there is someone on here who swears there was a girl in the back seat of his SUV who wet her self all over the back seat when they all got out.

I dont know who it was, maybe someone does

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hey B-slaps, you said

110 lbs?????? who are you fucking with OLIVE OIL????

WTF !?!? 110 lbs is just freaking right ! I got enough fat on me for a whole freaking couple ! I sure don't need no fat ass beeee-otch ! ;-) LOL

So you wouldn't hit this 110 lb'er ? :-)

1185915a0.jpg

Peace,

Fish

PS, The bigger they are, the more you gotta' feed em :-)

I'm pretty sure they busted this on mythbusters. Although they didn't test it on a 110 lbs girl. They were only trying to bust the 'note that'll shit your pants myth'. They called it 'The Brown Note'

let me get this straight...your comparing a petit female PUSSY getting wet (sexy) to a pasty white chunky man shitting his pants (nasty)

WHOA WHOA WHOA....

TOTALLY different situations.

and the answer to the OG poster...only 1 way to find out....get 110 lb girl to show vag and take pics...spread vag take pics of dry vag...turn on 33 htz with said 110 lb female in seat...play for several minutes...get said girl to show vag spread and take pics...post in 18+....then fap fap fap...i mean results will be clear

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Yea' buddy :-)

the answer to the OG poster...only 1 way to find out....get 110 lb girl to show vag and take pics...spread vag take pics of dry vag...turn on 33 htz with said 110 lb female in seat...play for several minutes...get said girl to show vag spread and take pics...post in 18+....then fap fap fap...i mean results will be clear

Now that sounds like a fun experiment :-) Damn I love science ! ....or would that be, biology ? :-) LOL

Peace,

Fish

let me get this straight...your comparing a petit female PUSSY getting wet (sexy) to a pasty white chunky man shitting his pants (nasty)

WHOA WHOA WHOA....

TOTALLY different situations.

and the answer to the OG poster...only 1 way to find out....get 110 lb girl to show vag and take pics...spread vag take pics of dry vag...turn on 33 htz with said 110 lb female in seat...play for several minutes...get said girl to show vag spread and take pics...post in 18+....then fap fap fap...i mean results will be clear

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...