Second Skin Audio

Set Off Some Alarms Today

For the record there is nothing wrong with Kicker nor Alpine. :good:

moh.vze.com - Why compare SMD to CA.com? Your just asking for problems doing something with such stupidity.

Just my .02 :)

eh, so far the comments are positive on there.

I guess the assholes are out drinking right now.

We'll have to wait when they get online :aggressive:

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Who said anything was wrong with them? By all means not me! I used to run kicker and alpine till I encountered bigger an better things. You go to thses stores such as Drive In Autosound and ask them about Fi, Steve Meade, AA, RE, Sundown, DC Audio.. And they will just laugh at you and say their stuff is by far better without them even knowing any thing I listed. So for that matter, its places like that who are a disgrace to car audio and Im thankful for forums such as this one that are very informative and more knowledgable.

This was my old system till I encountered Fi

d2.jpg

Edited by travo19

Ascendant Audio

8 AA Havoc 15's in a 4th order

Who said anythign was wrong with them? By all means not me! I used to run kicker and alpine till I encountered bigger an better things. You go to thses stores such as Drive In Autosound and ask them about Fi, Steve Meade, AA, RE, Sundown, DC Audio.. And they will just laugh at you and say their stuff is by far better without them even knowing any thing I listed. So for that matter, its places like that who are a disgrace to car audio and Im thankful for forums such as this one that are very informative and more knowledgable.

d2.jpg

Looks clean

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Who said anything was wrong with them? By all means not me! I used to run kicker and alpine till I encountered bigger an better things. You go to thses stores such as Drive In Autosound and ask them about Fi, Steve Meade, AA, RE, Sundown, DC Audio.. And they will just laugh at you and say their stuff is by far better without them even knowing any thing I listed. So for that matter, its places like that who are a disgrace to car audio and Im thankful for forums such as this one that are very informative and more knowledgable.

d2.jpg

Nice set-up there! :)

Well most audio dealers don't know to much about Fi, Steve Meade, AA, RE, Sundown, DC Audio, etc....

Derp.

Thanks.. It was somewhat loud.. But not how I like it. I ended putting an atomic 5000.1 on them and fried them.. So I sold the car and what was left to a friend of mine. He's thinking of having me re-built it with some new Solo x 12's.

It was done up the right way though. Batts and cooling fans under each amp.

d1.jpg

d6.jpg

Edited by travo19

Ascendant Audio

8 AA Havoc 15's in a 4th order