Wl<3bass

i have sent you 4 pms your not responding to any of them. whats going on ?

you sent me numerous pms about my flip out and how bad you want it,we made a deal, your were ready for me to ship, then you wanted to back out when i said you had to ship first, then you change your mind and said u were going to ship your 4 e8s and deh-p5000ub out yesterday morning then last night you say i sent a message saying never mind. i never sent a message saying that, i was waiting for the conformation # thinking you sent the package when you said you were. you have been on every time i sent a pm and you have also talked to other members. on the forum, but i still have no reply from you. if your going to back out a 3rd time be responsible and let me know so i can have a mod re open my for sale thread.

this makes me wonder what would of happened if i had sent my flipout first like i was going to. :unknw:

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i have sent you 4 pms your not responding to any of them. whats going on ?

you sent me numerous pms about my flip out and how bad you want it,we made a deal, your were ready for me to ship, then you wanted to back out when i said you had to ship first, then you change your mind and said u were going to ship your 4 e8s and deh-p5000ub out yesterday morning then last night you say i sent a message saying never mind. i never sent a message saying that, i was waiting for the conformation # thinking you sent the package when you said you were. you have been on every time i sent a pm and you have also talked to other members. on the forum, but i still have no reply from you. if your going to back out a 3rd time be responsible and let me know so i can have a mod re open my for sale thread.

this makes me wonder what would of happened if i had sent my flipout first like i was going to. :unknw:

At first I was skeptical about sending all my stuff all the way across the country and backed out....but then when I got up the courage telling myself..."i won't get scammed" I decided to package up everything...I got the shipping money out of the bank earlier in the morning...so I get the boxes together get my wallet and get the keys to my moms car to take the stuff to UPS...and then I realize I need the address.....I come back on SMD and go to get the your address out fo my PMs...and I see you sent my a message saying "hey when you said never mind on the trade i called my brother and left him a message saying id let him get it. he called back and wants it. sorry." So I thought well crap now I can't get the flipout I take my shoes back off and give my mom her car keys back and sent you a message saying "Well I'm glad I came in and was checking the pms for your address....I just got done packing up everything and was getting ready to go ship all of it out.

sad.gif Oh well, thanks though." You respond saying "WTF!!! i didnt even send that! i thought u sent the stuff out this morning" I didn't know what to say at this point because things started getting weird.....you then sent me a pm saying "i talked to my bro and he swears he didnt say that i have no clue how it was typed . if you want to still ship it go for it like i said i thought u shipped it when u said u were. i have been waiting for a confirmation #" which at this point I had no idea what I should do.... and that is the last PM I received from you.....I haven't received any after that and it was sent Nov. 25th @ 8:52pm EST.

I'm sorry things turned sour...and if you had sent me your HU first I would have surely sent out all my stuff....I'm an honest person NOT a scammer.....I get paranoid... dealing with online selling and trading...thats why I backed out the first time and I had all intentions of shipping out when I said I would but after reading that PM I thought well he already sold it.

edit: I edited to bold the DIRECT copy and pasted quotes from the pms.

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...