lol ya keyword is escalte asap if they dont have cash in their paypal account then your fucked...

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

The place is named fantasias_gifts.  I can't believe that they have such good feedback with attitudes like this.  Something that makes this worse is that I bought and paid for these on Christmas Day.  I aleady have two in mint condition and my wife bought me two more as a Christmas present.

This guy talks about the subs being "functional".  If I'm putting my truck in a car show, then the looks of these subs are half of their functionality and cracks, tears, & holes aren't too functional in a car show.

Yes this was paid for through PayPal and I've already filed a full claim.  I'm not worried about him having money in his account because they have an Ebay store with plenty of auctions still going.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

damn!  can you post pics of the subs?  Thanks for the feedback on that seller.  I'll be sure to steer clear from any auctions they post in the future.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!