You obviously are a noob like it says in your name. #1 the ps3 doesnt have a tray, it has a slot loading drive. #2 how is xbox live any better than playstation network? they both work but playstation network is free.

oh you caught me! i dont own a PS3, i have no idea how they load. you pay for the damn "free" online play with the retail price!! yay you have blu-ray, i dont have a tv to support it so to me its all "eh"

as of now i cant justify the price difference. you jam your ps3 i'll jam my xbox

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

its not worth it to put linux on there though. its slow as shit. until sony releases full hardware support, its not worth it.

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

oh you caught me! i dont own a PS3, i have no idea how they load. you pay for the damn "free" online play with the retail price!! yay you have blu-ray, i dont have a tv to support it so to me its all "eh"

as of now i cant justify the price difference. you jam your ps3 i'll jam my xbox

-Drew

i got my 360 when it was the price that the ps3 is now so pricing isnt an issue for me.

also using the whole you dont have a tv to support blu ray so meh, is about as bad as using a 5inch tv to play wii