Ernesto Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Ernesto's definition of Hater= Some one that dislikes some ones ride or stuff because it is better than their's or because they can't afford it... Didn't see nothing like that mention
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Needed the definition. J/k about everything.. Got yah :lol:
ChevyBoy Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 i dont think anything was to be "got". i think everyone stated the facts and truth.
Bryan Posted January 21, 2007 Author Report Posted January 21, 2007 has ne 1 ever seen someone with one or heard the err jbl gto 15?b/c im going to get 1 in a little bit or something? :shiftyph34r: MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Chode69 Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 ok guys back on topic... NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Bryan Posted January 21, 2007 Author Report Posted January 21, 2007 seriously lets..but has ne 1? MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Chode69 Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 make a new topic in the subwoofer section about that sub. maybe you will get a better responce there. NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Bryan Posted January 21, 2007 Author Report Posted January 21, 2007 thanx MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.