Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

ne 1 think volfenhag is crappy???


Recommended Posts

Posted

oh im going with the q's or the ssx

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

oh sorry missed it. The car im getting is a 2000 honda accord lx. Im going to get atleast 1 more alternator if ne body around here will do it and a minimum of 2000 to each sub im going for mainly spl but i want good sound quality too. Also im going to take out the back seat so i can have more room and try to get around 6-8 cubic ft ported.

if you plan to go with 2 18s or 4 15s, that aint enough room

theres a shit load of ppl running big ass systems up by panama. they have so many comps up there, its not even funny. and 4 15s can hit 155.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

im not saying that 4''15'' cant because i've seen a 12 hit 149db.But im thinking of getting a ford explorer. That way i can take out the back seat and have enough room for 4 18s, batteries,box etc.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

and when i get my system i will be mainly in panama look for competion to distroy and comps too.I know they had 1 in panama the other weekend and people from dothan and perry was comming.It was sponcerd by some big company i dunno..i just talked to sum people who was going but they didnt know either.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

Well guys, I'm gonna be moving down to Largo in a few months...so I'll see you when I get there. Prolly around March or so...

Posted

thats close to tampa and clearwater, thats where my family is from..Its nice down there

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Guest Nismofreak
Posted

Same here movin probably in or around orlando but my mom hasn't decided yet.

Posted

thats close to tampa and clearwater, thats where my family is from..Its nice down there

Yup..my dad lives down there. So I'm gonna stay with him for a little while til I can get a place of my own. Kinda hard to be 23 and gettin some ass when my old man and step-mom are in the room next to me...LMAO. But it's real nice down there.

Posted

thats why some people go for hookers. :w00t:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 833 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...