Help Me Name This Song

in that video it says it's called green by flow. BUT i can't find a song called green or a artist called flow anywhere. and the man won't respond to anyones requests for the song. soo does anyone know the name of the song or have the song by chance?

The Artist is Flow.

The Song is Green.

I know Flow personally.

He gave me his first Mixtape which consisted of 5 songs.

His lyrically flow is fucking insanity.

"Got My name in your throat you better swallow 'fore it come up" (In the song Green)

All 5 of his mixtape songs can be found on my filefront.

is that screwed "posse on broadway" from the tremedous bass 17 video from an album or did someone do that custom?

Pioneer 880PRS, CSS SDX7 mids, US Acoustics USA2200, TBI HDSS tweets, USA 4050 bridged, 2 AQ HDC3 18s, Memphis 4000d, 12 cubes @ 38 hz, Iraggi 240a alt, Optima 34 series yellow top, Powermaster D3100 in the rear, big 3 in 1/0

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

sounds like bass mekanik, but i dont know which one.

I wish I could help you on that one, it sounded more like Beat Dominator

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

Archived