Got A New Myspace Friend... I Think Her Boobs Are Bigger Than Her Head

I'm just not in to huge tits. And what some guys call "a little chunky" I call downright fat. I've got enough fat on me for a whole damn couple + you know how they say, opposites attract. She's got a pretty face, and she might be a really cool chick, just not my type.

To me, 'perfect' is 5'3", 110 lbs, brunnette, athletic, B cup tits..... See my avatar :-)

Peace,

Fish

Hey Reinke, so your saying "fat" ;-)

You do realize that that kind costs more to feed, right ? Plus, they usually want to lay around being lazy, instead of doing your laundry, dishes, vacuming, etc :-)

Slender, type A's are where it's at !

Peace,

Fish

PS, Plus, if they are what you would call "a little chunky", or "chubby", or "thick" {or again, what I'd call just downright fat}when they are young, the odds are like 98% that by the time they are 40 years old, with 3 or 4 kids, they will be HUUUUGE, and quite scary to look at !

perfect to me is 5'4" a lil on the chubby side with a ass and atleast 44 dd's

Hey Reinke, so your saying "fat" ;-)

You do realize that that kind costs more to feed, right ? Plus, they usually want to lay around being lazy, instead of doing your laundry, dishes, vacuming, etc :-)

Slender, type A's are where it's at !

Peace,

Fish

PS, Plus, if they are what you would call "a little chunky", or "chubby", or "thick" {or again, what I'd call just downright fat}when they are young, the odds are like 98% that by the time they are 40 years old, with 3 or 4 kids, they will be HUUUUGE, and quite scary to look at !

Well spoken fish!

I dont say no to some big titties, but 9/10 times theyre fat too. Too fat.

theres a difference between chubby or thick, and being fat. fat would be 5'4" and as round as she is tall. chubby or thick is cute. and leave the A cups to the 13 year olds guys. i could never be with a women who does not have at lease C's

----reference's----

meade916

tits or no tits odds are shes a cunt like most women..................and there is a man out there whou would love nothing more than to kick her ass down an elevator shaft

that is all

ROFL x2 x2 x2

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

theres a difference between chubby or thick, and being fat. fat would be 5'4" and as round as she is tall. chubby or thick is cute. and leave the A cups to the 13 year olds guys. i could never be with a women who does not have at lease C's

exactly theres 5 levels of fat, big, healthy,husky, fluffy and DAMN

2 15 RE SE

1 Audiopipe 1500d

Sony HU

Batcap 800 in the back

Team Tex~Flex

teamtexflex-1.jpg

TeamSMD6.png

Archived