Hey guys, Im new to the site, i live in guelph ontario canada. heres is my 93 yota, currently off the road and geeting a overhaul... let me know what you guys think..

photopic00566666.jpg

custom box, it tapers down over the rear seats, the taper is covered in grey suede to match the truck, im getting rid of that however...

.jpg

dragging.jpg

Layin down some sparks...

69.jpg

i never turn down a good opertunity to drag it...

so yea my plans are to fully c-notch the back end, tub it all around for some 20's, do completely new interior, new engine/rebuild(unsure at thios point), body work and paint,( shave everything, its going either pearl blue, or ecalaide white)  and of course cram some big ass speakers in the back... let me know what yoiu guys think...

Looks really good. Nice touch with the shag.

BTW welcome to the forum.

2003 Chevy Blazer 4drPioneer AVIC-D3Memphis 9 volt line driverRE Audio XXX compsPower Acoustik NB-4 tweeters (x4 on dash)Crescendo 1000c42 Alpine Type R 15s (2 more and new box coming soon) Hifonics XXII ColossusIraggi 300A AltKinetik Hc800 up front and 2 2400s in the backKicker Hyperflex 1/0 and 4 gaugeDDM Tuning H.I.Ds35w 10,000k in projector low beams55w 12,000k high beams

I'm diggin the Shag bro. I got laughed at by a little old lady in a fabric shop when I told her I was putting shag on a speakerbox. Good shit right there.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

beleive it or not this is the first forum that ive gotten props for the shag, everyone hates it, lol, i just used it cuz someone tryed to cover the dash and everything with leopard print fur, and they used hhot glue.... so i needed something that would cover it no problem, amd shag is sweet lookn shit, haha, i also used gray swede for everything else...

and big ben, the l7s are go  go wild in this truck, but until them im gunna make a custom box for my i suzu rodeo...