Sonic Electronix

Requests for advice/help from Meade (me :P)

by the book from tony candela I cant think of hte name right now but its the bomb.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 3 weeks later...

Dont have enough posts in my pm box & needed help from anyone enthused by car audio, design for the spring is EITHER (2) 18" AA Mayhems or (2) Fi BTL fully loaded 18's. Powering them will be an AQ 3500.1 with a 220 alt & 4 kinetik batts. * 3 QUESTIONS* 1)Wich setup will retain this power best?? 2)If a later wanted to add another AQ 3500.1 to this setup and put one per sub, could they handle it?? LASTLY 3) I'm doing a wall build in my 99' accord coupe & am inexperienced in walls so i'll def. have someone build it for me, how much ROUGHLY would this wall cost me?? PLEASE, any offered suggestions, un-sarcastic comments, and advice is definitely welcome!! Thanks!

Hello. I'm new to the forum and still pretty wet behind the ears with car audio. I was just wondering if I should try to go with one good 18 or 2 good 15s? I have a quad cab Dodge Ram with the backseat taken out so I can put my system in it. I'm just really stuck on what to go with for subs and would take all the suggestions I can get. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I have a 90 300zx and thinking of putting 4 10" mtx subs, the 12 OHMs model, costing me 200 for those. kind of on a tight budget and have roughly 500 more to spend on amps, 5.25 door speakers and 6.5 speakers in rear. having the subs wired in parallel but dont know what the ohm load will be i know 3 in parallel are 4 ohms. i need advice from anyone who can help on what quality but somewhat inexpensive amp and speakers equaling to about 500. any advice is great. thanks

http://http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/2/3977/2821/22441410003_large.jpg

want something similar to this picture above only with 4 subs rather than 3

i have a 90 civic hatch. i dont know what to do in it. any suggestions. i have 2 2500s and a 200.4 and 0 batteries. how loud can i get it with no batteries? i need your youtube celeb experience to guide me in the right direction.

I know how you feel, reading half of these questions made me laugh

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

I have a 90 300zx and thinking of putting 4 10" mtx subs, the 12 OHMs model, costing me 200 for those. kind of on a tight budget and have roughly 500 more to spend on amps, 5.25 door speakers and 6.5 speakers in rear. having the subs wired in parallel but dont know what the ohm load will be i know 3 in parallel are 4 ohms. i need advice from anyone who can help on what quality but somewhat inexpensive amp and speakers equaling to about 500. any advice is great. thanks

http://http://carpho...10003_large.jpg

want something similar to this picture above only with 4 subs rather than 3

ok im new here and im pretty sure this has been asked many times but my friend keeps telling me that anything over a 12inch sub will sound sloppy and shitty and i have herd 4 15in fi x and it sounded amazing but i thought i would double check sense u would know haha

Edited by jordan1