97EXPO Posted December 1, 2008 Report Posted December 1, 2008 I got design from chris at fishercustoms.com, 19 cubes before displacement, 15 cubes after tuned to 33hz with 200+ square inches of port. Its in 98 expedition, I got carpeting done last week and 45's in corners but no updated pics. I am getting powermaster 3100 and my other saz-1500 this week. Anyway, this is my 2nd ported box, and I really need to invest in a table saw and router. Went a little crazy with the screws on double baffle too, LOL. Didnt realize so many were in there. subs with tang band 6.5" 2012 scion xb bagged, 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's, soundqubed 2200 for now, need alternator
Nightshade Posted December 1, 2008 Report Posted December 1, 2008 Wow, that's an extremely large box. I don't think that you'll have any problem on the low frequencies with that large of a box tuned so low. Should provide you with a nice bit of roof flex too. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
97EXPO Posted December 1, 2008 Author Report Posted December 1, 2008 Main thing i wanted was the lows, probably wont compete unless just some local shows. I just wanted to keep my back seat and not wall it, yet. Hopefully It will be hooked up by next weekend, depending if everything else comes in this week. 2012 scion xb bagged, 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's, soundqubed 2200 for now, need alternator
knowledge Posted December 2, 2008 Report Posted December 2, 2008 nice shit! REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
97EXPO Posted December 15, 2008 Author Report Posted December 15, 2008 I finished installing everything yesterday, played with setting everything up. It is definitely the loudest stereo I have had. I am making couple videos today and taking rest of pics. Wiring is a mess until i can make a panel to flush my amps. I was kinda short on room, so look for updated pic later tonight. Went to local stereo shop and guys there were really impressed. They have a meter (spl brand that was on mic), didnt play it hard because wanted to break them in. Will probably meter it next couple weeks again. It did 147.1 on there mic, dont know what it will do on a real mic Just running stock 130 amp alt for now, huge stock battery up front, powermaster d3100 in the back, no dimming right now. May buy another 3100, 300 amp alt 2012 scion xb bagged, 2 soundqubed hdc3 12's, soundqubed 2200 for now, need alternator
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.