Sundown Audio

these could take 1700rms daily no props?? wat bout Xmax? how much do they weigh?

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

"Daily" depends on the user - they are rated for 1000-watts RMS and a blown coil is not covered under warranty.

That being said... I was pretty hard on the prototype and it still works perfectly so it will be difficult to blow these if any common sense whatsoever is utilized :)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Any changes from prototype to production?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

"Daily" depends on the user - they are rated for 1000-watts RMS and a blown coil is not covered under warranty.

That being said... I was pretty hard on the prototype and it still works perfectly so it will be difficult to blow these if any common sense whatsoever is utilized :)

Yeah, I'd agree that strapping a pair of 3000s on that sub was some "pretty hard" testing.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

i'd like 2, i can paypal you cash by first/second week of january (im in school till then basically), preorder still going to be in effect then?

what are the chances they like ~3cube boxes with ~12sq inches of port per cube apiece? tuned to like 28/29hz?

dual 3ohm?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

thanks, im a retard and just saw the 6.sumthin ohm nominal series in the t/s specs

dual 4's is perfect, but they would be getting close to 1500rms daily apiece

dual 2's it would be 1000-1200rms apiece, will they reliably handle the 1500watts (keep in mind i drive 6-12 hours on roadtrips like 10-20 times a year and will be on close to blast most of the way)

Can you post up an Outside Diameter for these? its going in my rear deck and theres only like ~16inches depth... sometime before christmas my car is getting gutted for a new build, hopefully with these, and i want to make a mock up to make 100% sure its going to fit, otherwise its going to be 3-12's

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC