Tahoexfixssd's Yukon TEARDOWN

Man put up some info on how you did your guitar into the system.

Were you running it through the headunit or something, and did you use any effect processors?

Cool feature man.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Man put up some info on how you did your guitar into the system.

Were you running it through the headunit or something, and did you use any effect processors?

Cool feature man.

basicly what i did is ran the jack and the out put from a wireless reciver (for the guitar) to a male 1/4" plug. That would plug into a roland micro cube used as a preamp, out the headphone jack into a line converter and line driver to boost the signal. The micro cube has a ton of effects of it that i can use.

mostly i used the wireless becasue it got more attention at car shows lol but a few times i brought along my pedal board and plugged it into the back. i also bought an ibenez guitar that matches the colors of the car perfectly haha

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

thats awesome, i like the little micro cubes, some cool tones in them.

i think i might have to steal your idea there when i do my build in my truck.

the micro cube ran off an inverter?

mind pm'ing me more of how what you did?

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

box looks damn good. very nice work. only thing i'm worried about is the port. the port needs to load inside the box, so i'm afraid of you doing all this work and it not sounding very good.

where did you get those lil grill guides? those lil plastic popper pieces? those are nifty. i may need to order a few

box looks damn good. very nice work. only thing i'm worried about is the port. the port needs to load inside the box, so i'm afraid of you doing all this work and it not sounding very good.

where did you get those lil grill guides? those lil plastic popper pieces? those are nifty. i may need to order a few

yeah i kno im workin on it. im thinking about getting a thick ass acrylic piece and making a vertical wall on that port. that way u will still beable to see the woofers. i really couldnt tell you why i didnt make it in the first place. but thats the only place i could put the port.:/

I got the grille guides from Parts Express (www.partsexpress.com) they make a few different kinds and they are really cheap also lol. p.s. all those E8's u got are BEAST

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

im open to any ideas on my port situation as well lol

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

The guitar hookup sounds badass man, You ever use the new digitech multi processor's?

ehh im not much into the digis. i had a multi a few years back and i couldnt use it with my boss' pedals so i just went all boss and EH

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys i havent updated this is a long time. its been going kinda slow becasue i cant find any batteries. i do have several pics of all the wiring and what not that i wil uplooad later but for now here is some vids of the shaved doors that i took on my phone.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived