Ground

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its my lazy way of doing it and it worked so I am asking for suggestions and if I see something I like I will take that route.

Suggestion?

So I don't get it?

You know it's wrong you knows it's halved ass and you are still proud enough to take pics and post it up?

It took you more time to take the pic, host it, and make this post then what it would of taken to do it right. If you seriously don't know how to ground an amp then you should spend some time reading through other posts, how to's, or hell even the a damn install manual that comes with an amp.

If you need someone to tell you how fix this kind of fuck up them maybe you need to take it to someone to do it right for you.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Actually, there is no solder yet those are actually screws on there I have two holding the wire in place near the bottom and one in the center above that holds it down and then I have more to hold screws and wire down. This wire is on very strong I could pull as hard as I wanted and it would still be entact.

You should screw your power wire (the red one) down like the ground too, that way if you pull on that it will stay intact as you say. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I guess I don't get it. with all the resources there is now with the internet, things like this shouldn't ever happen. I guess the search option doesn't work for some people.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It doesnt seem like you want to fix it. It seems like you want to jerry rig it even more. I mean put solder overtop of that to help it? wtf kind of install is that?

If you are going to ask if people think you should fix it and everyone concurs then you might want to think about changing it up and doing it the right way instead of making the ongoing problem even more worse.

When that eventually pulls away and the amp earths through your RCAs causing the RCAs to catch fire and your headunit to blow... that's when you'll realise you should have spent 30 seconds more and do it properly.

Honestly I could crimp a terminal on a wire and ground it properly in far less time than it took you to make that mess, so it's not like it's the 'lazy option'

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived