2000lade's Demo/bassrace 12 15" Mojos

OK Im back from the show took a couple vids and a pic so here goes first one is kind of short

Posted Image

they played it pretty much all day long and demoed the hell out of it vid of it playing some Phill Collins

Posted Image

ok with that being said the alt was dead not sure why but he still managed to do very well for his first show I know you cant see the screen real well and it gets a bit fuzzy probably dosent help that I was leaning against the van but he managed to bassrace a 159 flat

Posted Image

and a pic

Posted Image

holy sht thats loud. on the second vid you can see some vision blurring.

so basically we got there got the van off the trailer and started it up and watched our voltage drop???? come to find out the alt stopped working so we ran the whole day off dead batts. y ah we had the charger there on a 30 amp charge which isnt anything but still managed to pull some good numbers even though we didnt really try to hard. we did demo the crap out of it full tilt and got the subs smelling a few times but thats a mojo for u.

how bout a few videos

demo vid

Posted Image

160.3 on music in NSPL low voltage :)

Posted Image

Bassrace 59.9 agianst eric he busts out because he was on the back of his van trying to bassrace because his headunit crapped out. but either way i had just got done demoing and seeing as i had no alternator my batteries were deader than crap. but o well i didnt even go full tilt for this run i was afraid id bust so i kept it low and watched it climb till the end then i turned it up a little bit.

Posted Image

HAIR TRICK both doors open :)

Posted Image

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

were you inside when you were doing the bass race?

thats things a fukin beast Hank

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

holy sht thats loud. on the second vid you can see some vision blurring.

ya the camera didnt like it too well that and Im not the stediest camera man I rarely use the thing the mic on the camera didnt seem to be too bothered by it tho not sure how it would of been inside the van I was on the other side of the door shooting in

Wow, AWESOME!

THAT IS ONE BAD ASS CLAMSHELL!

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

Archived