He just got his sentencing! Minimum of 8-10yrs! He was great! This just totally made his career and hall of fame status sad! God Bless what once was a great man!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

thats sad he only got 8-10yrs, wtf?

Maybe he will have better luck in prison with the other inmates

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Talk about someone who had it all and threw it away........

If you have ever seen the guy run the football back when he was in college or when he played with the Bills, he was amazing. Incredibly athletic, amiable, a true trash and role model as a professional athlete. He had product endorsements and enjoyed a lucrative career in broadcasting after his retirement from football. I still remember the commercials he did for Hertz rent-a-car, featuring him sprinting and hurdling through airport terminals. I'd bet those commercials were instrumental in propelling Hertz' success.

The guy had every earthly success most of us can only dream of, including marriage and family. Hell, he probably had people trying to persuade him to enter politics as he got older.

I don't know what in hell happened to him that brought him to the point of murder. But man, this guy fell HARDER and FURTHER than just about anyone. Unbelievable. And when it was announced that he wanted to release his story "If I did it" (murder), ........ pathetic.

More people know him today because of "the bloody glove" trial acquittal, his ongoing legal battle with his wife's surviving family members, and now this recent mess. He's become a caricature. Even outside of prison, he can't go anywhere without being recognized. It must suck really badly to be him.

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

Honestly it is sad he fell that hard. He was an amazing asset to the people of Buffalo.

And even though he has done what he did, the people of buffalo still love and respect him for what he did for the city and out team.

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

He was a great football player, no problem about that

but clear as day, he has done some screwed up things to people in his times, and got away free, now he robbed a place, and gets 10yrs or whatever it is

when he should have gotten life at the least

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.