Second Skin Audio

How To Recone A Sub

kingsuv

"Black CA glue and some activator."... Is this used to glue down the rubber surround on the surface?... One of my Alpine Type R 10 sub's rubber pealed off, im thinking the glue wore off. What is the best application for this? Thanks.

you can use it there that is what I used on mine.

"Black CA glue and some activator."... Is this used to glue down the rubber surround on the surface?... One of my Alpine Type R 10 sub's rubber pealed off, im thinking the glue wore off. What is the best application for this? Thanks.

you can use it there that is what I used on mine.

do you know where i can get some? i heard like R/C shops/hobby shops.. just in case i cant get a hold of that CA glue is their another solution i can use? gorilla glue? i need it fixed by this weekend :D.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Really any of the CA glues will work. The black is the best choice because if is more flexible compared to the clear.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

gonna recone a DD Audio 2515k in a month or so and i called ask about the recone a lil while back and he says to me all high and migty"...you ever done a recone...no...well then youll just scew shit up and well have to fix it later just send it in dont be dumb and try it..." if it was good produce i wouldnt bother. But anyway i love the lesson on how to do it once i do ill post pics and email to him "yup i just screwed it up.... to the box and drop tha BASSSSS!!!" I will post the reply i get back on here.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hey im new to the forum, i recieved a sony xplod 12 xs1235 svc for free and the coil was blown. want to make a project out of it and rebuild it but no idea what kinda kit i would need? its a 2.5'' coil. any help would be appreciated!

86 f150 stepside xl single cab

2 sony xplods in single boxes, 1200 watt sony amp bridged

pioneer headunit

turino racing seats

1 powerbass 15

• 2 months later...

Archived