Someone Please Lock This Just Bought One Local

99vic

Hey i have a SmartParts ion slightly used (used 3x times) bought kinda spur of the moment to play w/ my boys, when the money was good... aka before college, i bouht mine retail for like $300... i dont play anymore due to school, and a new hobby of car audio. willing to sell for atleast $150 in my pocket, so i can get back like 1/2... +shipping, and its urs. come w/ box and what not. pm mme if interested... ill have my bro at home take pics so i can send em to ya via pm

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

one of 15 custom toxic impulses in rough anodized blue (850)

3 piece custom matched anodized freak system 14 inch ^incl with gun

toxic grips-^incl with gun

toxic delron bolt/titanium pin/brass hammer/tapeworm^incl with gun

smartparts front regulator/pressure gauge^incl with gun

New designz blade trigger-(40)

W.a.s equalizer board with eye..capped at 19bps, if u want to spend 30$ on a white bolt and uncap it-40bps, limited only by the gun's pneumatics and how fast you can get balls in there, it NEVER chops paint with that eye in there, its amazing the difference.(300)

toxic 1down/3forward tank drop(50)

4500psi/68ci pure energy tank (hant use din a while, may need to be tested, not a scratch(200)

i have some gear kicking around my house, no pics right now cuz im at school (going home dec. 19...), parenthesis are the prices, they should be close, i bought this all a few years ago, havent used it more than maybe 20 games before i lost my job and couldnt afford it anymore and decided to stop. make an offer, i wanna get rid of it, consider trades for anything cool, ive been trying to sell it for years, noone wants it

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Hey i have a SmartParts ion slightly used (used 3x times) bought kinda spur of the moment to play w/ my boys, when the money was good... aka before college, i bouht mine retail for like $300... i dont play anymore due to school, and a new hobby of car audio. willing to sell for atleast $150 in my pocket, so i can get back like 1/2... +shipping, and its urs. come w/ box and what not. pm mme if interested... ill have my bro at home take pics so i can send em to ya via pm

pm sent

one of 15 custom toxic impulses in rough anodized blue (850)

3 piece custom matched anodized freak system 14 inch ^incl with gun

toxic grips-^incl with gun

toxic delron bolt/titanium pin/brass hammer/tapeworm^incl with gun

smartparts front regulator/pressure gauge^incl with gun

New designz blade trigger-(40)

W.a.s equalizer board with eye..capped at 19bps, if u want to spend 30$ on a white bolt and uncap it-40bps, limited only by the gun's pneumatics and how fast you can get balls in there, it NEVER chops paint with that eye in there, its amazing the difference.(300)

toxic 1down/3forward tank drop(50)

4500psi/68ci pure energy tank (hant use din a while, may need to be tested, not a scratch(200)

i have some gear kicking around my house, no pics right now cuz im at school (going home dec. 19...), parenthesis are the prices, they should be close, i bought this all a few years ago, havent used it more than maybe 20 games before i lost my job and couldnt afford it anymore and decided to stop. make an offer, i wanna get rid of it, consider trades for anything cool, ive been trying to sell it for years, noone wants it

thats a lil to much for me

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Not the best but I have a tipman 98 custom with and Co2 powered auto response trigger, hopper and a 9 oz tank. Would send other tanks if willing to pay shipping I have a 12oz and a 20 oz I think that what they are ill double check tin the morning. One of the bigger tanks has a leak at the top dont no why. The gun isn't pretty with paint flaking off and what not and the last time I used it the trigger spring that pushes the trigger back up broke prolly not more than a couple bucks to fix, Still fires cuz the auto reponse kinda pushs it out and if held correctly the gun will just fire continusly<---? anyways if interested I can get pics and maybe a video to show that it still works tomorrow or when ever you see this, I was looking at 50 bucks shipped if it dosent cost more than 15 or 20 to ship if I does then Id ask you to chip in a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

dam vic your like a year late. sold a spyder with co2 tank and hopper for $20..... had no use for it.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

ive got a silver spider classic. its got a carbon fiber barrel, new stock trigger, 2 20 oz tanks in nice condition, one might have some wear marks, barrel squegie (sp), chrome drop forward, upgraded blot, new volucity adjust the ind you can turn by hand, macro line, and a 200 ball hopper. 150 plus shipping. paid over 150 for all the upgrades. gun is in pretty good condition considering it was used when i got it, i barely used it. i will also send all the stock parts too as for i have no use for them at all.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

dam vic your like a year late. sold a spyder with co2 tank and hopper for $20..... had no use for it.

damn u got everything!! from now on ima start asking you before i post wtb threads. got any 22s that will fit a grand cherokee for a good price?

/Rant

ive got a silver spider classic. its got a carbon fiber barrel, new stock trigger, 2 20 oz tanks in nice condition, one might have some wear marks, barrel squegie (sp), chrome drop forward, upgraded blot, new volucity adjust the ind you can turn by hand, macro line, and a 200 ball hopper. 150 plus shipping. paid over 150 for all the upgrades. gun is in pretty good condition considering it was used when i got it, i barely used it. i will also send all the stock parts too as for i have no use for them at all.

sending pm

/Rant